Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

SpaceAceJase posted:

About 15 years ago I was in a TV ad in Australia and strangers would heckle me in the street by shouting the line at me.

"Marge! The rains are 'ere!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Been in the weird world of morning TV shows a few times as a backing musician for various bands and singers. Get into the centre of the city at 5:30am, wait around for about 2 hours, "stand by" for 20 minutes, then about 15 seconds to plug everything in and get playing after the commercial break. I wised up to the process after a few times and barged my way to the front during the guitar break, thrashing out my 3 chords and posing like a madman. One time we were packing up and the presenters went "live", the producer told me to "carry it out that way" and I walked right across the shot so the hosts could act interrupted and have a big ol' laugh at our expense. Always got paid tho

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Das Boo posted:

I was a model

Hand or foot?

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

flubber nuts posted:

I'm also Oprah Winfrey coincidentally so yes I've been on a few tvs. Look under your seat everyone.

there's some poo poo under there