Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock

check out that old-rear end 7 foot tall brick wall of muscle, looks like an easy mark boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!
So this guy looks tough, but if we have Sawada hit him with a sofa…

I am a patient they.

Yinlock

*pushes up glasses* by shattering kenta's spine and throwing hiroi balls-first into a telephone pole this absolute moron has revealed his entire game plan in one go, by staying next to this portable stove instead of near a pole and standing in front of this car door i am completely safe from any attack

baka of lathspell

think we got it this time. there's more of us

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

it's da bat! wait poo poo… it's payne! uhhhhh ... it's kiryu!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

FutonForensic

sure are a lot of shattered bicycles and shattered spines of equal number on the streets of kamurocho tonight

baka of lathspell

watho posted:

it's da bat! wait poo poo… it's payne! uhhhhh ... it's kiryu!

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
if kiryu cracks his knuckles before the fight, you're getting a beatdown beyond any you've ever experienced

if kiryu takes off his shirt before the fight, your soul will be sent to the shadow dimension, where it will either be annihilated for your sins, or be purified in righteous fury

Stoner Sloth

nm, what's a kiry with u?

Khanstant
I just lost on the second level of pacman and I need to take my frustrations out on some... How about this quiet guy in the white suit!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
YOU'RE not alexander!!

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

baka of lathspell

Khanstant posted:

I just lost on the second level of pacman and I need to take my frustrations out on some... How about this quiet guy in the white suit!

that gently caress with the ka-ching sound coming every ten seconds from his shoes is too broke to afford potions or weapons

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Look at this idiot who just fought 60 yakuza in the streets while running away with some other punk! Come on boys, these guys have to be exhausted by now, let's roll 'em and then get drinks at Kanrai