Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
super bow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Mahomes must win so we can continue attacking and dethroning Brady

this is the way.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
The NFL needs to cut this poo poo out. They're actually gonna have games on every day of the week by 2030

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Back to Rivers for a sec, Kyle Shanahan said at some point in the offseason that if the Niners somehow had made the SB last year after Purdy/Johnson went down, he was gonna ask Rivers to sign and play that one game for them, which would have been incredible

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
I’m athletic football show brained enough to be really excited about this super bowl. genuinely like both teams. Think it’s an awesome even match up and will be a great game. Sue me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

Miss Lonelyhearts posted:

Hate to say it but I'm also excited to watch this game between two good teams. I enjoy the social aspect of the superbowl, but I do kind of wish I could just watch the game without all the extra bullshit like a regular sunday night game or something and then just go to a party whenever. Real sicko poo poo

the part I am least looking forward to is all the random crap they've added right before the start of the game. a couple of years ago it was the rock telling us how exciting football is. last year they added like a 3 minute trailer for the super bowl right before kickoff. i don't remember exactly except that it sucked rear end. just start the drat game!!!