Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

kiimo posted:

I would like to hear more about the feds being tremendous babies about people messing with airspace. I mean, I'm friends with several air traffic controllers and their jobs are extremely difficult on a normal day.

I'm also afraid of flying and idiots flying drones seems like a pretty easy "crush them" answer to me

Yeah, I admittedly don’t know anything about drones or airspace regulations, but after seeing a few of those videos of drones dropping grenades or IEDs from the latest Ukraine/Russia war this sounds like a situation where you need to come down hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Ray Lewis sighs and unsheathes his katana. “Time for one last mission”

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Roasted Donut posted:

AB did abandon an additional return TD in order to kick the Browns punter in the face

Given the entirety of his later career saga it’s understandable this moment often gets lost in the shuffle, but it’s too bad because for anyone else it’d easily be the funniest goddamn part of their time in the NFL