Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9wsjroVlu8

everything else sounds like a setup. you're not a narc, are you rotor? you have to tell us if you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Jonny 290 posted:

work is really hard today and i'm justposting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8qgehH3kEQ

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

simply create content that is difficult to monetize

the something awful dot com forums have perhaps ironically been leading the charge here

echinopsis posted:

cant we just go in with some bolt cutters and cut the internet cords

you sure can, the box is on the wall outside your house

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

ludd.it, a combination social networking and gig economy app

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

rotor posted:

this is covered by the ‘no feds’ post in the rules thread, please educate yourself

huh. that's what i get for not checking the rules thread since 2018

welp. this looks legit, please continue your conspiring to commit domestic terrorism or whatever

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

oh, for sure, for sure, in minecraft, of course

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

echinopsis posted:

I would simply just keel over and die

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

rotor posted:

yall real unclear about this whole luddism gig

i'm not, no.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

tbf, i also know which side my bread is buttered on. i've been doing this poo poo for like 25 years. it's a bit fickle to decide that now the machines replacing human labour are a problem. otoh, i just service the machines, so if you good folks want to start throwing sabots into the works, that's okay by me.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

oh, that was step one, don't do that, then do the rest

or, idk, live somewhere with a functional government and infrastructure, but frankly that's asking a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

echinopsis posted:

i’ll have to get into pharming

hopefully I can cure all illness with either opium or mescaline

sometime you have to mix them, for the really tough ones