Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Guess it would be okay. You could, like, use it to get to work or something. You could become one of that jackass "super" villain whose power is "I can afford a big drill car." Thing probably EATS gas. I don't know. Kind of meh on the whole thing actually. Probably gonna return this thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
Imagine having a drill car and you think "gonna drill into the center of the planet and collect some diamonds the size of a truck" but you get just a couple miles down and it's 800° celsius, and as you pull the yoke up your carbon fiber windshield splinters and your drill car implodes at 8 times the speed of sound, compressing your body into the volume of a teaspoon faster than you can blink. I think about this a lot.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

youd get stuck all the time its actually really disappionting how lovely drills a re

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."

GolfHole posted:

youd get stuck all the time its actually really disappionting how lovely drills a re

you hit a rock and the drill bit gets stuck and the rest of your car starts to spin around violently at 3,000RPM, pinning you to the walls like the carnival ride

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Even if it works, what then? You'll literally destabilize everything you drive under. Can't even take the loving thing to get groceries.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

It's not a drill, it's an auger OP

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
drill, car, drill.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

i hear the car doesn't even write its own tweets anymore

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

It's medication time, LAP

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
You should have spent the money on the hover glider with pumpkin shaped bombs

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Extra Large Marge posted:

You should have spent the money on the hover glider with pumpkin shaped bombs

That's REAL helpful now.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I sleep in a big drill car with my big drill wife

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

it would be so loud

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

GolfHole posted:

it would be so loud

Showing your friends how cool your new big drill car is but they can't hear you screaming over the sound of literal loving rock being crushed.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
OP reminded me of something.

There is a Carmageddon remake? This needs further investigation.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
At least you'd probably be able to meet the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
If you have a drill car it's legal to ram anything as long as you yell "Who the hell do you think I am!"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Is that "drill" like the rap music?

Sgt. Goku
Sep 29, 2007

"Thank you!"
Dr. Robotnik tried the whole drill car thing and look how well that turned out for him.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOG-U9do95E

I'm gonna DRILL you, sucka! I'm gonna griiiiiind you up

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The drill is a metaphor for you’re dick

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The drill is a metaphor for you’re dick

Mankind, obsessed with intercourse, fucks the Earth. Time is a circle.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
"Big Drill"? *dramatically removes Aviator sunglasses* Haven't heard that name in years...

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

CommieGIR posted:

Mankind, obsessed with intercourse, fucks the Earth. Time is a circle.

What else is going to gently caress it? Seems more like a duty.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Be sure to add the whale songs when you buy your drill car, you never know when you might need to talk to whales.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
You could use your drill car to damage the foundation of a Superhero's home, also really tear up the lawn. They would have to get estimates and deal with insurance to repair it, which would be really annoying for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Extra Large Marge posted:

You could use your drill car to damage the foundation of a Superhero's home, also really tear up the lawn. They would have to get estimates and deal with insurance to repair it, which would be really annoying for them.

The Thugs working for Batman Villains thread is thataway. We need your input.