Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Barret
Red XIII
Yuffie
Cait Sith
Vincent
Cid
View Results

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

I was going to try and hold out for the PC port but I think I am going to give in...

...and use my PS5 for something other than streaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

RuBisCO posted:

I know you probably mean the thing but my favourite is his sheepish admission that he rummaged through Tifa's stuff.

YOU rear end in a top hat!

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

UP AND ADAM posted:

Just saw that the soundtrack is gonna be available tomorrow. It's so drat good.

Better have CHO! CO! BO! :rock:

Or this one that really reminds me of Jet Set Radio.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

I did return to him in chapter 13 and bought all the new cards. So it wasn’t that.

Do a run of the vendors in each region, the GS rewards vendor and CDS vendor? Maybe there are some hardmode only cards?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Clarste posted:

I think Barret is being insanely patient with the guy who tried to kill Tifa and also Aerith sort of. He's practically a saint.

Also Cloud is a demi-god compared to Dyne so Barret could be treading cautiously with him.