Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Barret
Red XIII
Yuffie
Cait Sith
Vincent
Cid
View Results

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

Azubah posted:

This was the best part of the state of play.

Spoiler for team attack:

I respectfully disagree (although this is also incredible) and submit for the thread's approval: Red XIII busting a loving move in the Shinra uniform. Should be timestamped, if not, it's at about 10m40s in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgdkN2tCAFw&t=640s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

Heithinn Grasida posted:

Last question, about gear in chapter 1:
Did I miss the sword for purchase there? I didn’t have the gold to buy it. Was I supposed to sell things to purchase it?

Answering this definitively: No. The sword in question is obtainable for free when you reach the abandoned docks, and the game pretty much goes out of its way to point the drat chest out to you too.

also lmao 15 hours in and only just now left the mythril mines, but by god I got all the grasslands PoIs and I am rarin' for more