Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Barret
Red XIII
Yuffie
Cait Sith
Vincent
Cid
View Results

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

SyntheticPolygon posted:

All the different Xehanorts are different people and whatnot but the Sephiroths are still just Sephiroth.

Completely different!

Well that’s not entirely true…. You had Master Xehanort, Young Xehanort and Xemnas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Weiss the Immaculate is cool

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I’ll just say it, Weiss the Immaculate is cool and I’m glad to see him again. Nero would be alright if he didn’t wear a mask or his mask matched his outfit

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Over the past couple of months, I've replayed/watched the following

OG FF7
Crisis Core Reunion
FF7 Remake + INTERmission
Advent Children

Now I truly venture into darkness

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How long is DoC anyway? I don’t remember it being a super long game

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Got a bunch of whisper lovers in here… cant change fate/translation errors

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Unlucky7 posted:

Unironically looking forward to it more than Rebirth!

Mods??

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Weiss > Genesis

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Harrow posted:

I saw someone in a Youtube comment who got mad that they relocalized "Climhazard" as "Ascension" for the remake lol

Oh, I was wondering where Climhazard was actually…

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I’ve been playing for hours, and only just now met up with GOAT King Chadley…. This game is huge

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

There’s two Chaldeys in this game… that’s double the chadley

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Gologle posted:

Listen the less you think about the black cloak dudes deal the better off you will be. This same logic can also apply to literally everything new the Remake series introduces, just close your mind's eye and enjoy the gameplay and the times when it becomes original FF7.

Absolutely demented post

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is all this Junon Republic stuff new for Rebirth? I don’t think I remember hearing about it before

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I missed assessing White Terror, am i now unable to get all the Grassland assesses?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Beat Cameron… glad we’re going all in on the YGO vibes

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

The third fort condor match kicked my rear end

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I'm only at Junon, so I've only seen Rude in the Mythril Mines, but I really thought Cloud/Tifa/especially Barret were going to be way more antagonistic to Rude. He should almost be execute-on-sight since they literally saw Rude drop the plate.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

True, Chadley can’t be redeemed because he has nothing needing to be redeemed for.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Wow, 4th fort condor battle was way easier for me than the 3rd. Went with the super defensive loadout with cloud and tifa, won with like 35 seconds left.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Everything in Upper Junon was great

Hell, everything in Junon was great

Hell, everything has been great … the open world is awesome

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

“Let him go, we e done enough.”

Yeah.. I don’t know Aerith I think maybe you should have not let him go

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Just got the Corel open world… is there a helicopter constantly circling you that you can’t see?? I keep hearing something like that…

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Oh no… Tifa and Aerith’s relationship bars are tied, will this be a problem for the gold saucer date?? I’ve been roaming the Corel region since opening it up, if that matters

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I like all the open world stuff, I’m finding it a lot of fun to do it all!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Chadley is a certified GOAT. If you don’t like him, you’re wrong.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Man, FF16 ruled. Gotta replay it when the rest of the DLC comes out

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Should I be able to explore all of the Corel open world before going to the Gold Saucer?

EDIT: oh of course, the giant section I can’t get to because debris blocks my path must be the prison section

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Chadley continues to be GOATed

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I finished Gongaga World Intel… can’t believe people were actually complaining about traversal in this area. I thought it was actually kinda fun to have to figure out how to get to certain areas

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I feel like all the minigame complaints I’ve heard are way off compared to when I try them. For instance, Cait Sith box throwing? Did that last night and it wasn’t even an issue.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is the point of no return super obvious? I’m in chapter 12 now, going around and doing side things before I go to the Gold Saucer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

About how much longer do I have until the end if I'm in Chapter 14 -- Just got back the party in the ancient forest, so pretty much the first time I have full control since the chapter started?