Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Barret
Red XIII
Yuffie
Cait Sith
Vincent
Cid
View Results

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

where demo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

downloading demo

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

i'm more of a sephiroth guy

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Scathing FF7 Remake criticism incoming:

I thought Nibelheim was a little busy, it's supposed to be a podunk backwater, why are there so many NPCs in some areas?

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Sephiroth did nothing wrong

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Just beat the demo, holy poo poo

This is the most hyped I’ve been for a video game… ever. I didn’t think my hype for FF7 Remake could be topped

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Sephiroth is clearly traumatized and needed help. It’s a tragedy

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

the real romance is the cloud + sephiroth one. Nomura is working his way toward retconning the original ffvii by saving aerith AND redeeming sephiroth. cloud and sephiroth retire to a chocobo ranch and raise many different colors of chocobo. shinra is destroyed. the end

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Then Cid uses his clout as the first man in space to build the two of them a new rocket for them to travel around in. Thus, fully automated luxury gay space communism is achieved

:pray:

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

kingdom hearts walked so that the final fantasy 7 remakes could run. nomura is a god

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

i hope we get a knights of the round summon in part 3

and it better have at least an uninterruptible 2 minute animation

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

the performance mode still looks weird, makes me feel like my vision is blurry

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Ytlaya posted:

Even though the performance mode blurriness is mostly ignorable to me, in the new open world area I keep feeling like I need to clean my glasses or something lol. I'm sure I'll get used to it in time, but it's going to be nice playing this on the PC in a year or whatever.

it's bizarre. i dont get this sensation playing lower fidelity games on the switch or whatever. it's like they just cranked the blur up to get more frames (i don't know what they're actually doing, im not a graphics guy)

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Unlucky7 posted:

I haven’t played the new demo yet but playing the Yuffie DLC recently I found that the game can be surprisingly challenging if you were not prepared for it. Same with what I remember for Remake as well.

I replayed the Yuffie DLC recently and those two wolves near the end of the first intro section stomped me a few times because I was so rusty

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

With this game coming out I finally got around to playing the Yuffie DLC

Had a blast, even though it was short. Her combat is great. Had a lot of fun playing the floor is lava with her

Then I got to the final boss and was like who is this edgelord. Jesus christ is terrible. Must be some dirge of cerebus reject. Looked it up and yup. Fight was fun tho. Hectic as hell.

Anyway, ready for Rebirth!

I also really enjoyed the Yuffie DLC, except for the final boss. Really wish they just had more forms of Scarlet or something instead of those weird dumb characters.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

History Comes Inside! posted:

Pro tip I just found out about : if you’re skipping cutscenes as you skip your way through the demo section don’t skip the one at the end right after the tedious fire crawling, there’s more to it that wasn’t in the demo and it doesn’t warn you about that or anything. Had to go look it up after the fact!

can you/someone link to this? i just got past this and now it's needing to download the rest. i'd go look but have been trying to avoid google/youtube due to spoilers

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Wasn’t too sure about assassins fantasy: final creed but after 100%ing the grasslands, im really enjoying this. My map shows I have 5/5 of the quests done, but only 2/3 of the icon next to it. I can’t figure out what I’m missing, or what the icon represents

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

GOTY. Each and every minigame is S tier

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Arkage posted:

What the gently caress am I missing?

A beefy gaming PC and digital foundry brain.

Admittedly the lighting is a little hosed up and performance mode is blurry, but if that’s due to them focusing on making a good game instead of a joyless graphics showcase, then hell yeah gimme the mini games

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

mistermojo posted:

my favorite was the guy slowly walking out of the burning building and then just laying down on the floor

It’s called having a panic attack. Give him a break

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

This game is so loving good. Best single player game I’ve played maybe ever

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

stev posted:

Costa Del Sol is so drat fun, gently caress the minigame haters I'm having a blast.

just finished that area and yeah it freaking owns. Haters and losers BTFO

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Hit my first low point in the game, reminds me of some of the worst areas of Remake (chapter 8)
this Corel Prison section sucks. I don't want to hunt down greens and I don't want to play as cloud solo. Boo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

I have to assume people are somehow misunderstanding the Cait Sith thing's controls if people are unironically going "This is unplayable the worst thing ever" and not like... a kind of boring minigame. I turned off the motion controls so maybe that contributes to it but I can't imagine going "This is worse than Bubsy 3D" unless something is deeply wrong with your controller.

people were complaining about the rocket league minigame in costa del sol being impossible. When I finally got to it, it was dead simple and I cleared the required stuff first try. i don't get a lot of the complaints about this game's minigames