Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Barret
Red XIII
Yuffie
Cait Sith
Vincent
Cid
View Results

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
I had the biggest smile on my face watching that trailer. The combat synergies look like a lot of fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008

Spermando posted:

The third game's title will be Refund.

After the end of one Iassumed these guys are the Kingdom Hearts versions of the characters. I do not even care if I am right. My nostalgia is going nuts after that trailer.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
I legit want a full game of the piano simulator

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
Count me on team gently caress Shrinra mansion. They had all the in game assets from the Gold Saucer inn to make a fun dungeon and instead we got a mako reactor vertical slice that looks like it was left out of Dirge of Cerburus.

The rest of the game is fantastic.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
I feel the chapter 12 boss fight is incredibly cheap and an annoying end to an otherwise wonderful chapter.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
I hope the person in charge of the retry battle option screen during multistage boss fights develops a hemeroid you can see from space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008

WaltherFeng posted:

After 50+ hours I learned:

You can quick swap party members outside battles with L1/R1 without going into the menu screen. Shiiiit

I legit feel your pain friend.