Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Barret
Red XIII
Yuffie
Cait Sith
Vincent
Cid
View Results

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

lmao rewatching and noticed that you can catch a bit of Red's real voice when he sees tifa and aerith in costa del sol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Dunno if they got around to giving you options for it, but 16's quality mode was the first time I understood people hating motion blur because it was nuts whenever the camera moved.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I don't think it's gonna be a straight linear ramp from Remake's endgame, but I'm expecting it to have a higher floor since it's assuming anybody coming in already has at least one game's worth of experience with the basic combat.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

Nanaki is just Anakin with the N moved to the start, to go along with Biggs and Wedge.

Edit: And Piette in Chrono Trigger. Someone at S-E is/was a huge Star Wars dork.

Certainly more than one person, but Kitase opened a recent BAFTA talk on Rebirth and FF in general with a story about going to Star Wars with his dad.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

The Trails games did a name fix and patch (Zane->Zin) for a party member years after the first game was localized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Kin posted:

Anyway, can you max out the folio thing for each character (I.e. select all orbs) or do you ultimately have to tweak your configuration even at the end of the game?

I think it's possible, but like Remake only including Hard Mode adding more SP books to acquire postgame. Up through the credits you'll be picking and choosing.

Motto fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Mar 4, 2024