Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Barret
Red XIII
Yuffie
Cait Sith
Vincent
Cid
View Results

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
Trying to remain mostly spoiler free but I can't do open world ubisoft stuff anymore, especially with having a baby and very little time to play. Can I mostly mainline the main quest and still be able to get the most out of the story/characters, or am I going to have to become a Gwent queen's blood master who has found every point of interest on all the maps in order to get the full story experience?

Yes I've played the original and want this one to also emotionally hit home, but I can't 100% games anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I think gongaga broke me in terms of side quests. I'm at cosmo canyon now and I think I'm only going to do the message board side quests and only grab a lifespring/tower/summon/whatever if it's on my way. I don't have the free time to 100% games anymore, and I might even drop it to easy if going linear starts biting me in the rear end. Very happy with the story so far but getting fatigued from all the repetitive open world stuff.

Also, hearty lol at the music choice at the end of the chicken quest.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I just got to Chapter 11. If I drop the difficulty down to Easy and blitz the main story, about how many hours do I have left? On a bit of a time crunch before I'm off for several months without the PS5 and hoping to at least get the main story completed before then.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Why would you ever not have materia on everyone at all times? Don't they still get AP if they're on someone not in the active party?