Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Fivel Goes Wet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

People are going to hate me for this but
I actually used to hunt and trap wolves. It was becoming a problem so I decided to quit.

I was up to two packs a day.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Ralph Hurley posted:

People are going to hate me for this but
I actually used to hunt and trap wolves. It was becoming a problem so I decided to quit.

I was up to two packs a day.
Finally we know who killed two pack

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

beauty queen breakdown posted:

A person lived in an apartment that was the best they could afford; it had only one issue -- a single, irritating mouse that evaded every trap set for it.
The health department would not take the case, but did suggest a local wolf trying to make a name for himself.

"Sure, I'll solve your mouse problem," he said.

First the wolf tried batting the mouse back and forth. Fur flew everywhere, but the mouse was fleet of foot and even the wolf's claws could not halt its tracks.

Then, the wolf made a series of divots in the carpet with his claws. "I'll chase this mouse into a ditch," he decided. For days, he chased the mouse from point to point with no success.

The renter reached a breaking point. The wolf had encamped in the apartment for a week, and the mouse remained at large.

"Why don't you break his leg, pour tar into the hole, or something?"

"My oath prevents me from gaining an unfair advantage over these creatures," said the wolf. "I'll fluff, and I'll scuff, but won't slow your mouse down."

:golfclap:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Grey Cat posted:

Inside of you are two wolves nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTEtmXGJdEo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beauty queen breakdown
Dec 21, 2010

partially cromulent posting.
"2021's worst kept secret"

A tax-evading real estate magnate and a scrawny wolf walk into a restaurant.
The server asks "What can I get you?"
The wolf says "Nothing, I'm watching my diet."
"Ah," sighs the server. "A lien wolf."

Wolves that eat winter clothing have to be excused early, because they scarf it down.