Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://i.imgur.com/UWnihri.mp4

I actually never played this when it came out, we played a few hours a year ago and yeah it was alright, but we didn't play any further.

Now that we have the previous games behind us we can actually appreciate it and guys this game fuckin rules I'm genuinely annoyed I didn't click with it before

:siren:Episodes!:siren:

Let's Play Judgement Episode 1 - Beat Up Alley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
Judgment is indeed awesome. Hope your playthrough goes well.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

You guys would probably know Greg Chun as Date in AI: The Somnium Files.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
This series has had many things so ridiculous it strained belief. A castle with another golden castle inside it. A hidden WW2 battleship. Fighting arenas accessed with Metal Gear-rear end contraptions. However, none were as ridiculous as Tak doing those moves in pants that tight without destroying them.

Just Winging It fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Feb 9, 2024

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Judgement Episode 2 - Let Us Have This

Don't worry, the other Sega Land does have claw machines

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 3 - Gimme The Beef

Where's THE BEEF.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 4 - Brittany

We can even put our plushies around our decrepit office :toot:

Danaru fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Feb 14, 2024

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Unfortunately there's no karaoke because it would cost RGG a ton of money to have Kimura Takuya sing for the games.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
It's not quite Oblivion, but still the perils of casting an expensive celebrity voice actor remain.

Also, don't forget Stabby the Drone wears a Majima Construction hard hat. Safety first!

Just Winging It fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Feb 14, 2024

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I can't for the life of me explain how, but I managed to upload the wrong episode 4. I've since changed the link and you can find it here as well.

Also:

Let's Play Judgement Episode 5 - We Met Seconds Ago

This is the correct episode 5 I swear

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

Judgement and Lost Judgement are some of the best games in the franchise and by far the best combat in the Dragon Engine.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Saejima's combat is still my personal favourite because once upgraded he just crashes through blocking opponents like the Kool aid man, but Yagami is really growing on me, it starts getting real wacky once I get used to jumping off walls

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Buckwild physics is where the Dragon Engine excels, and I'm glad they leaned into it.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 6 - Look At His Feet

I gotta say, Kaito is surprisingly good at improvising

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 7 - Not Completely Sober

https://twitter.com/allez_555/status/1751723075056587088

waggles
Jul 21, 2011

Here to spread frog love.
Fallen Rib
Please never stop the Daigo bits.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 8 - This Wasn't The Room

My loving channel got hit with a "hate speech" strike and youtube straight up can't tell me what the supposed hate speech was because it didn't happen, and I'm real bitter about it because I can't upload anything

This will not effect the LP

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
They're saying "mogura" which does mean mole (as in the burrowing animal). As to why is yet unclear, but it isn't a weird translation at least.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Just Winging It posted:

They're saying "mogura" which does mean mole (as in the burrowing animal). As to why is yet unclear, but it isn't a weird translation at least.

Yeah weird writing, more like.
"He's an evil blind animal which lives in the shadow and scratches out eyes before disappearing into the darkness. Like a mole!"
Maybe Yagami had a particularly bad experience gardening once.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Danaru posted:

Let's Play Judgement Episode 8 - This Wasn't The Room

My loving channel got hit with a "hate speech" strike and youtube straight up can't tell me what the supposed hate speech was because it didn't happen, and I'm real bitter about it because I can't upload anything

This will not effect the LP

Daigo complained about the jacket situation.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 9 - Load Bearing Alleyway

There's gotta be a more sterile section of the sewers :saddumb:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
The Beef Zone is a state of mind and can't just be entered.
You are not ready! And you are not yet worthy to debase yourself to Mr. Kim.

It's weird that the guy only sells to his close friends and has such a high bar to get to know him. Yagami saved his rear end.
That behavior is probably what made those gangsters so mad at him in the first place.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Feb 19, 2024

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 10 - Dick Flippy

The wall jump moves rule

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
We stan Gorobo-chan, the Majima Construction drone with a knife taped to it and wearing a dainty hard hat.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 11 - Tattletale

Man we should have let this guy get prosecuted

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Not to spoil Yakuza 8, but just how Daigo can keep buying new puffy jackets after getting them stolen is a major plot point, alluded to by the games' other name, Infinite Wealth.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 12 - Where's Brittany?!

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Ah, the ol' Kiryu loophole to get out of cutting off your pinky.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Vicar's Cross. Now there's a name I haven't heard for a long time. Was it one of the Metal Gears or X-Coms where it was a penalty for loving up?

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

XCOM was the one where it was a penalty which inevitably summoned misfortune.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 13 - He Needs The Blood

I'll be out of youtube jail tomorrow so sorry for the subscription feed spam in advance

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
The texture was a bit too fuzzy for details, but that was a beauty clinic yes. Also, the Made in Girls bar is a weird transliteration, what they most likely meant is Maid not Made.

The legal drinking age in Japan is 20 (which is how old Kiryu was in 0/1988), which'd make her 19, which doesn't make it one bit less skeevy for a 40something dude to be hitting on.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 14 - Nobody Calls It X

Apparently there's a daily limit on youtube uploads so this is the last one on the alt :cripes:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Man, hearing how you guys slowly die from starvation, locked in during a storm, is so sad.
I hope you'll survive. :ohdear:

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Behind on this one, but starting in on it, and I feel like this mission needs to be a banner for some purpose in your threads:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 15 - Jesus Christ Wrong Number

Why doesn't anyone hold their phone normally in this drat town

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

And I'm caught up! Unemployment lets you really focus on the important stuff, like people I've never met playing a video game.

In the last episode, I like
a) that Grace completely misses your Rudolph the Red-Nosed Thief jokes and totally no-sells them (I appreciated them),
and b) you double checked the spelling of Brittany, but have misspelled Judgment in every episode title so far. Priorities!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Akratic Method posted:

and b) you double checked the spelling of Brittany, but have misspelled Judgment in every episode title so far. Priorities!

Huh, I genuinely did not notice that, since it just looks right. Apparently it's the proper British spelling until Americans bastardized it. Regardless, the game is indeed called Judgment. Weird.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

It is absolutely the wrongest-looking spelling in (American) English. I didn't notice either until the subject of episode title spelling was specifically raised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I legit never noticed that :shepface: I'm still spelling it with the extra E because what on earth

Let's Play Judgement Episode 16 - This Cockamamie Vidya Game

I don't know much about this VR game but apparently you have to pay real money for it?