Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Dan, you should try some sushi. I absolutely hate fish usually, but the texture and taste of sushi is way better and it doesn't have gross fish smell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Judgement Episode 28 - The Pigeon Coos Among The Cherry Blossoms

Can't believe Makoto of all people came in clutch

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 29 - Goodburger References

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
They uhh really went all out to make Adachi a monster, huh?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Power supply broke (I hope) so no uploads until that gets fixed so stay cheesy in the meantime

Kill me

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Absolutely incredible "I am so constipated" face on Yagami at 29:51

Danaru posted:

Power supply broke (I hope) so no uploads until that gets fixed so stay cheesy in the meantime

Kill me

Good luck!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://twitter.com/DanaruLP/status/1773438318648156537?t=XNtzlG_eGjw6_E52sQnzEw&s=19

Normal LP stuff starting back up soon

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
That's a cute sticker.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Bisexual red panda sticker is cute and peak Dan.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 30 - Dick Flippy His rear end
Let's Play Judgement Episode 31 - Ramen Hole

Oh my god I'm so glad to have my computer back. All the episodes have been migrated back to the main channel

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
You really went off on a tangent there in the most recent episode.

Also, congrats on being an employed Canadian Grace!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 32 - The Turtle Club

Friendly reminder that Dana Carvey was in the turtle suit when 9/11 happened and they stopped shooting to have a moment of silence. In the turtle suit

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Those Kyorei goons mustn't be the sharpest sticks in the family, because abducting a prosecutor isn't going to be without repercussions, much less in broad daylight & crowded Kamurocho, "99% conviction rate" Japan.

Also, as weird as his description was, Dan wasn't wrong about that show, there's a few episodes of Uh-oh on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuTAu8rjnlM. It's extremely late 90s energy.

Wikipedia says that most seasons did a recording in Nova Scotia tho.

Just Winging It fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Apr 1, 2024

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 33 - You Could Buy Actual Food

I don't actually know what bitter melon is

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Beginning of the episode: Dan is right. Delicious in Dungeon is great! Why would Chris react in such a vile way?

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
The sign at the door of Honmaruen at the start of Ep. 32 says "reserved today". Because the Kyorei just booked the entire place for the day apparently.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 34 - So Many Notifications

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 35 - Genda, You're Not Helping

Like god drat Sadako looks perfectly fine you lunatics

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 36 - Guest Glass

Just straight up handed the controller to Grace

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 37 - What Is This Bit?

In Deep Space Nine, there's an episode where Sisko and his dudes storm a Cardassian house to rescue someone, and upon opening the door Sisko throws a burlap sack behind the Cardassians. The Cardassians are like "what" but are naturally more focused on the three intruders with phasers pointed at them. While distracted, the 'burlap sack' turns out to be Odo who goes back into humanoid shape and knocks the cardassians the gently caress out. My point is just get weird with it and never explain yourself, it always works

Also Grace, when you read this, I'm focusing a lot of energy into not yapping about DS9 for the next hour or so as I type this so you're welcome I saved you from Dan today

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 38 - That Was The Wrong Answer

I hate this god forsaken city

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
The sweatshirts have their names on it, because they're soulmates. His has hers, and hers has his. They are sooooooooo in wuv.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 39 - What, Cat

Just Winging It posted:

The sweatshirts have their names on it, because they're soulmates. His has hers, and hers has his. They are sooooooooo in wuv.

That's awful and I say this as someone who has matching red panda shirts with his husband

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Counterpoint: red pandas are the antithesis of awful. Also, you're gay married so it's physically impossible to be anywhere near as cringe as these straights.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 40 - Have You Ever Heard Of Food?

Just Winging It posted:

Counterpoint: red pandas are the antithesis of awful. Also, you're gay married so it's physically impossible to be anywhere near as cringe as these straights.

:hmmyes: You make a strong point

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 41 - Burger Fugitive

I love that this game can have such a harrowing cutscene followed by a substory called "burger fugitive"

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
To be slightly fair to Hoshino, he's still a baby and guns are much less a thing in Japan than in the US, so outside of detective/crime show enthusiasts I'd wager the amount of people knowing about rifling is going to be low to non-existent.

Also, Abishiri Prison is the same one Saejima escaped from in 5 with Baba. Remember Baba? Because RGG sure as gently caress doesn't after the weird-rear end ending of 5.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 42 - Three Whole Points
Let's Play Judgement Episode 43 - My Computer's Back

Boosting the release rate a bit because we have a bit more backlog than I'd like :cripes:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 44 - Sewer Surgery
Let's Play Judgement Episode 45 - Bottomless Stomach

I miss the bubble

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 46 - I'm Sorry, How?
Let's Play Judgement Episode 47 - We're Not Playing Cee-Lo

Things are going great around here

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Just watch out, those koi are starting to develop a taste for human flesh.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 48 - Way Too Good To Be True
Let's Play Judgement Episode 49 - Dressed Like The Garbage

"So is this AD-9 legit?"
"Yeah that's what the sketchy weirdo that hates me says"

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Anecdotal as gently caress, but from all the people I know who manage to make long-term long-distance relationships work, none of them are straight.

Women love it if you bring up intensely traumatic events in casual conversation. It's the fastest way into their hearts.

The guy we meet at the ADDC and was hovering around Shono was Ichinose, the vice-minister of health, not the actual minister. Not to be mistaken with steak restaurant CEO Ichinose.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 50 - Filene's Basement
Let's Play Judgement Episode 51 - Cane Man

There are apparently just not Staminan Royales anymore?? They always discontinue my favourite poo poo I swear

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Cane Man lacked the zest, the joie de vivre, the commitment to the bit that Majima brings to a stabbing. Bringing dishonor upon all knife guys with that attitude. What good is cutting a man to ribbons if you don't make a performance out of it?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i'm watching this poo poo and its really funny (episode 27)
just a weird question, did u use to have a different username your voice is very familiar to me but i can't place it, did you ever guest on a video with slowbeef or voidburger or someone else

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Kurtofan posted:

i'm watching this poo poo and its really funny (episode 27)
just a weird question, did u use to have a different username your voice is very familiar to me but i can't place it, did you ever guest on a video with slowbeef or voidburger or someone else

Nope, same username and I've been too much of a Z-lister to collab with either of them :v:

Let's Play Judgement Episode 52 - Please Don't Hotbox My Cat
Let's Play Judgement Episode 53 - Romance of the Three Kinkdoms

Sorry Sugiura you just look so throwable and I get kinda indiscriminate when I fight

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 54 - Cane Man Part 2
Let's Play Judgement Episode 55 - Bonked On The Head

Things are uh, escalating :stare:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Maybe Kim's restaurant wouldn't perform so poorly if he'd actually let people eat there without the arduous befriending process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Judgement Episode 56 - Is This A Bomb
Let's Play Judgement Episode 57 - No, Not Okay

With that we're caught up to the last recording session we did, so we're going back to one a day after this :toot: