Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Friends, I am once again delighted and honored to announce The Weekend.

https://i.imgur.com/ov18oCS.mp4

Tonight is going to kick rear end because I've finished a prod deploy on a Friday unscathed and I now possess the power of God.
Gotta get steaks and beers to celebrate and I'm gonna grill 'em up real good. :)

Tomorrow is prep-work around the yard to get things ready for planting and cleaning Winter's hidden dog shits.

Sunday is D&D instead of hut huts so I just hope the red team wins and makes a lot of people upset.

What plans await you for your weekends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

gonna sink some more hours into persona 3 reload on saturday and then watch the big sporting event on sunday, not much else planned atm

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
video dranks with the crew atm! :cheers:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
just got off a 90 minute vendor call and I am ready for the weekend.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
celebrating CNY and startin on my motherfuckin shed

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol at video in op

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

i love that the videos are always some super weird poo poo you'd expect to see on adult swim or something

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Additional video content this week was provided by None More Negative by request. :)

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

my weekend is starting off especially well with that video.

anyhow i'm going to cook some dinner then meet some friends at the fancy tiki bar down the road

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I'm home! time to get on the exercise bike

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
excellent video this week haha

felt like crap all week until this morning, had a great day in the office, wrapped it up with mario kart, and got home a little early. gonna eat tonin and sleep until i wake up then watch the big game sunday. but for now the pjs are on (apt's a little warm because it's 68 degrees outside) and

its time for a nap

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Video Nasty posted:

Additional video content this week was provided by None More Negative by request. :)

and cheers to akadajet for finding the source of guns_computers.gif !

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
might stop by the local for a pint too post-nap

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

graph posted:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

2024 is the year we find the barry bonds yams gif, i got a good feeling about this

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

rotor posted:

2024 is the year we find the barry bonds yams gif, i got a good feeling about this

dont :(

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

graph posted:

Yes! Also special thanks to akadajet for locating that when I failed in my attempt.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

the weekend!

truthfully, i've been ignoring non-weekend stuff for the last few hours as there isn't anything for me to do at the moment

i need to go grocery shopping this weekend as i'm low on all colours of onion and also sausages and i need a jar of tomato paste

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

post hole digger posted:

lol at video in op

lmbo thank you for pointing it out :xd: i wouldn't have clicked to unmute otherwise

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
glad for the weekend to decompress since today I told my job of 8 years i'm leaving so I uhh gotta figure out a timeline and another job because the response was not one I can expect a severance out of :(

it's Japanese curry tomorrow too

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I've been dragging all week, need the weekend. excellent video!

haircut, maybe MAYBE i get the airbrush out for real tomorrow. also going to sit down and read the rules for the gangs of night city board game that just showed up a few days ago.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

post hole digger posted:

lol at video in op

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

the videos get better every week i swear

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

this week was poo poo. glad it's over.

i ordered grocery delivery. i have requested rice pudding every time i order, but it has never been available. until today. my mom used to make it when i was a kid. haven't had any in well over 20 years. they actually found some at the grocery store today. it looks awful, but tastes exactly as how i remember it.

edit: thread video this week owns. thanks video nasty

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

weekend update: downstairs terlet done busted and the whole dang bathroom was under 1/2" of water

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
drat dude that sucks big time. the gently caress is it with terlets busting

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
also i am experiencing liberty at present

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

wow. we went to a new burger place, it was amazing but I ate too much, went into food coma and just woke back up to properly go to bed

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://youtu.be/4zq2f6k-ELY?si=jN4S-xaGkUTGYopn

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Silver Alicorn posted:

wow. we went to a new burger place, it was amazing but I ate too much, went into food coma and just woke back up to properly go to bed
hell yeah

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

i live right next to lisbon’s biggest chinese diaspora so today i’m gonna head down and see some dragon dances and eat chinese street food, it’s going to be ching biling

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
i do not have my new car yet due to scheduling. monday afternoon tho

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

woke with a mega headache; ordered groceries on instacart and am now on the couch

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

celebrating mrs foo’s birthday this weekend :toot:

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Captain Foo posted:

celebrating mrs foo’s birthday this weekend :toot: