Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Trying to 100% Bomberman 64 this weekend, currently at 80%

I already did chores for the weekend and have some amazing carne asada tacos and fresh chips w salsa.

Shaping up to a solid one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

got animal crossing yesterday and my kid started an island. i started playing this morning and paid off tom nook and caught a bunch of fish.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
i''ve concluded that surge xt is pretty cool, but it's missing the fake analog warmth that drew me to the official jupiter-8 softsynth in the first place

also geonkick could be cool? but the interface is a little bad and making your own drums from scratch is too much work unless that's your thing. i'll keep giving money to roland

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

met a guy today

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Cat Face Joe posted:

met a guy today

Wanna meet that dad

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

c weekend shopping s: Saw this little guy in a shop window in a 50% sale, bought him as a gift

Felt kinda bad putting him in the microwave to heat him up as directed on his label, soft toy Mengele here.

Also picked up a two-book slipcase Elvis biography for a friend who's a fan of The King - checked non-charity-shop prices for same and drat I got a good deal on this, ebay copies are going for at least 3x what I paid :o:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I just got 14,600,000 points in Robo-War

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

got a new vape device because the previous one was constantly clogging and the battery drained like mad and this is already a huge improvement.
Went for a drive out to Portillo's for some burgs and dawgs and they remain as good as I remember. A true Midwest staple of taste.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Midjack posted:

I've been dragging all week, need the weekend. excellent video!

haircut, maybe MAYBE i get the airbrush out for real tomorrow. also going to sit down and read the rules for the gangs of night city board game that just showed up a few days ago.

i have accomplished the first two!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Cat Face Joe posted:

met a guy today

extremely envious

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I'm working on my game :smug:

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Video Nasty posted:

Went for a drive out to Portillo's for some burgs and dawgs and they remain as good as I remember. A true Midwest staple of taste.

Red hot ranch is legit my favorite burg in the city. Perfect every time and affordable with fries. If you like smash style burgs. 2 burg'n'fry in a paper bag for $20 cash. Never tried the dog, but the fried shrimp are also great

Recently tried big league burgers and I'll be damned, it's v good. The abyss burger at butchers tsp is another fav. I'm obviously in the Lincoln/Logan squares area though

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

root of all eval posted:

Red hot ranch is legit my favorite burg in the city. Perfect every time and affordable with fries. If you like smash style burgs. 2 burg'n'fry in a paper bag for $20 cash. Never tried the dog, but the fried shrimp are also great

Recently tried big league burgers and I'll be damned, it's v good. The abyss burger at butchers tsp is another fav. I'm obviously in the Lincoln/Logan squares area though

Those all sound magnificent!
We haven't lived in the city in almost 15yrs now when we were in Bridgeport and the best food was an over-a-foot-long burrito from Pancho Pistolas or drunk walking down to Maxwell St.

I remember visiting a pal a bit ago and checking out Old Irving Brewery and they had an awesome menu and great beers too.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Went to the arcade and had a couple ecto coolers and played some usual classics.

Little did I know they got this bad mf since the last time I was there

You drive and shoot at everything and at the end of the level babes repair your car. It's the most pure strain early 90s arcade delight I've ever felt.

https://youtu.be/wsO33AD1_v8?si=ah7tffrTQ28Oh2Rb

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

gonna get a haircut today before D&D. Today's meal theme is in honor of the superblow so Mrs. Nasty is going to make her famous buffalo chicken dip to bring along :)

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

pinball

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

i didn't even turn on my microsoft directxbox series x yesterday, much less play any persona 3 reload. spent 12 painfully slow hours downloading :filez: from internet archive at 151 KBps only to discover that what i downloaded won't run on my m2 mac because it contains 32-bit components. also got a new iphone case i ordered from amazon that appears to have been run over and was broken when i opened the package

hoping for a chiefs win today, but not holding my breath for it given how the weekend is going

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

programming is hard

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i had too much pork loaf

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

watched imax dunc yesterday, today I went and ordered full ubiquiti setup for the home, my time machine is getting flaky and they had the wifi 7 boob in stock

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i'm gonna make some deviled eggs

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i'm feeling ill on a sunday. what the gently caress. this is unjust

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

call in sick tomorrow to restore balance.

I have finished my supply run, it’s going to be a shitshow whether or not the 49ers win but extremely so if they do, also grabbed an edible to help me sleep tonight

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

Elder Postsman posted:

i'm gonna make some deviled eggs

update: they're good

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i have chicken, coconut milk, and curry powder, so im going to attempt making dinner with those things. i have no idea what im doing.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

you got everything you need to make my famous coconut chicken spicy surprise.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

post hole digger posted:

you got everything you need to make my famous coconut chicken spicy surprise.

hmm I think I’ll try it out. how long do you boil the chicken in the coconut milk for 2 or 3 hours?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
im still sick so i cant get any shed work done. mostly just stayin in bed and tryna be well. Could be worse i guess.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

graph posted:

extremely envious

we hung out with him, and pet him, and watched him do tricks, and he bumped us with his nose

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

qirex posted:

watched imax dunc yesterday, today I went and ordered full ubiquiti setup for the home, my time machine is getting flaky and they had the wifi 7 boob in stock

this is the way to go. I got a bunch of ubiquiti gear back when covid started and i have never been aware of it since that day.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
HERZOG: i am like a craftsman and feel very close to the medieval artisans who produced their work anonymously and who, along with their apprentices, had a true feeling for the physical materials they were working with

ME: i knew it would be too much to eat for lunch supper on friday, saturday and sunday but i still ate it anyway

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Sunday turned out to be a non-starter for most of the day, busy week caught up to me and I managed 1am through to early afternoon asleep :o: Did finally hit the gym late, and by the time I got home and showered, the chicken/rice stirfry I was planning got cooked for 9:45pm, not the best time to be eating the only meal of the day. Still, it came out excellent, and I feel much better for it.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Cat Face Joe posted:

we hung out with him, and pet him, and watched him do tricks, and he bumped us with his nose

:3:

(even more envious)

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

rotor posted:

im still sick so i cant get any shed work done. mostly just stayin in bed and tryna be well. Could be worse i guess.

turns out its covid i guess. First time for everything i suppose.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

rotor posted:

that blows, but it's better to get hit now than four years ago. drink up, rest up, be ready to go through a box of kleenex every day for a week and hopefully you'll be back up for next weekend. the fatigue tail is real though, don't be shy about sleeping long for the next couple of weeks. it was about a month before i was all the way back up when i got hit last president's day.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Cat Face Joe posted:

what tricks could he do?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

rotor posted:

time to catch up on fargo

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Roosevelt posted:

what tricks could he do?

sit, stand up, spin, and he was working on dance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
went for a walk, grabbed a big ol' coffee, and sat my rear end down to finally finish off the book I started ages ago. :feelsgood:

used airplay to my amp which worked great