Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

fsif posted:

At what point do you draft a non-QB? Do you take Justin Jefferson or Brock Purdy?

e: But re: the QBs…

Love
Dak
Hurts
Murray
Lawrence
Tua
Purdy
Goff

Jefferson over Purdy all day lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

These surveys certainly do nothing to dispel the "Kraft is incredibly cheap" notion

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

mcmagic posted:

One of these teams must win a lot and the other must be incredibly mediocre. I wonder which is which. Let me do some googling.

Winning doesn't excuse being a cheap tightwad

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Theres a lot of good WR in this draft, Denver can easily replace him with someone better

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

solarjetman posted:

Yeah this is pretty accurate. He can get open but he doesn't make contested catches well enough to be an outside deep threat. If he could take hits and stay healthy he could be a slot guy, but I wouldn't bet on that happening.

He's a less good version of Demaryius Thomas, who also always got poo poo for being soft. Jeudy plays like he has absolutely zero interest in anyone being physical with him

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If you wanna argue about Trump go to D&D please

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Shut up about Trump god damnit

Either it to PM's or go to DND

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

a neat cape posted:

Thoughts on Zach Wilson to Denver?

Is Payton hitting the pills again?

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Jivesauce posted:

It's the offseason and two well known football players took a picture with the man who, per the top headline on CNN right this second, said, "Hitler did some good things."

Now maybe it makes me immature to be disappointed in that, but it does seem worthy of comment.

These dumb arguments circle the same path every time something like this happens and all it does it make people annoyed at the discussion and/or start arguing. There is plenty of actual football news going on right now to argue about and laugh at

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Intruder posted:

Thinking about how Wilson absolutely shredded the Texans D

Look at the last Mac Jones vs Buffalo game

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Jivesauce posted:

And it doesn't look like that discussion has stopped anyone from talking about that other football news, has it?

I'll drop it, that was the only comment I had made in that discussion anyway, mostly because I don't expect to change anyone's minds here, but it seems to me that you're prone to making some questionable demands for discussion to stop just because it's something that you in particular don't find interesting.

People complained about it, outside of the thread/discussion, that is why I asked

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Mega64 posted:

Nodoze please punish them appropriately by making them a Jags fan now tia

A fate worse than death

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

R.D. Mangles posted:

Fields is good. The bears loving suck.

Fields sucks and the Bears suck

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

Mahomes being tolerable is a stretch

His wife and brother really drag him down

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Docjowles posted:

I'm sure working with Bill was a pain in the rear end but making a 10 part series about how bad he sucked after 6 super bowl wins and 17 division titles sure is something lol. S tier billionaire pettiness

"I had no idea our facility didn't have a child care location, or that our facility was rated so poorly among the players"

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

BlindSite posted:

Did he really say bite knee caps. He'll never make it as a head coach!

Buff coach isn't a hardo rear end in a top hat though

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

The broncos old uniforms should just be the normal uniforms

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

CJ Stroud is cooking Micah in this clip lmao

god drat he owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Docjowles posted:

Gotta be the GOAT kart version although I feel like Double Dash is underrated cause it was stuck on Game Cube

Double Dash is the best Mario Kart and the Game Cube is amazing actually