Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

The residue of my 49ers homer YouTube feed is trying to tell me that Belichick has been hired as the 49ers DC.

:lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Docjowles posted:

He signed with the Bills for a couple games at the tail end of the season for a total of 12 touches

Better very little recent film than none.

As a long-time 49er fan I've learned the difference between "gently caress that guy" and "gently caress these coaches".

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Kevino07 posted:

and that is why they are so high on Gabe Davis.

Or paint fumes. It could also be paint fumes and produce the same posts.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Coldforge posted:

The Chiefs were not a worse team or less well prepared than other playoff teams, they just had a lot of weird and dumb poo poo happen to them in the regular season (most of the weird and dumb poo poo being WRs) that they figured out by the time playoffs arrived.

If Rice hadn't gotten his poo poo together in the playoffs, the Chiefs wouldn't have been in the SB. Legit props to him for getting it done when he absolutely had to.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

A Sneaker Broker posted:

It needs to be at Week 10 or 11. Emphasis on Week 11 if we move to 18 weeks of Football.

Seventeen games is just weird. When talk of extending the season first came up, I thought 18 games with two bye weeks and two preseason games was just natural. The NFL being the NFL, here we are.

ps. get hosed McDaniels.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

They aren't talking about putting chips in the ball(s), they're talking about using high-definition cameras.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

"legendary"

but not in the good way

Nope!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBG-XEjDrS8

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

a neat cape posted:

I'm just happy we're moving in the right direction

You probably won't get the same upgrade to Herbert as Alex Smith got when Harbs came on board, but it should be a really good season for him.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Manoueverable posted:

The second bye week was always the primary quid pro quo to tolerate an 18 game schedule, so if we're treating 18 as an inevitability this setup is probably the best outcome all the way around.

2+18 and two bye weeks will be Good For Football.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

notaspy posted:

Hello thread, I am looking to get into America football so I need a team to follow. Can I have a recom please. I am not a glory hunter so I don't just want to pick the last team to win the super bowl.

Anybody but the Cowboys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Rotten posted:

Just get redzone and watch every team. You’ll eventually find one you like.

If at all possible do this.