Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Oh man, Deshaun.

Haven't thought about him in forever, but it's great that he's doing well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Docjowles posted:

I admire his ability to go out there and say this insane poo poo on camera like it’s just any normal Wednesday morning. I would have started cracking up or just left about two sentences in.

I… assume the defendant demanded he say this? It’s even funnier if the lawyer wrote this up and thought it would be beneficial in any way.

Dude just reminded me of a politician commenting on something popular and throwing in as many metaphors related to it as possible in hopes of their comments getting noticed

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

Since the Super Bowl in 2015, both the Panthers and Broncos have only 1 winning season a piece. Broncos have not made the playoffs. Panthers made the playoffs once, but lost to the Saints in the wildcard round.

Broncos are probably on the upswing tho, while Carolina is the worst situation in the league.

I think about that SB often because of how awful both teams have been since.

Like, both teams have changed owners, made historically bad trades trying to fix their QB situations, and generally have been two of the worst teams in the league in the time since.

Broncos come out ahead because they got the W, but that SB cursed both teams somehow

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

Would be very funny if the Cardinals just collected every short QB in the league.

Kyler OB1, Russ QB2, Bryce QB3.

That's a dangeruss sandwich

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

3 years/17 million signed in 2022.

Thanks fit and Rhule.

:sigh:

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

lol this loving team

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Harlock posted:

There's something extremely funny about Robert Kraft basically telling other owners to blackball Belichick with the last remaining gasps of life in his body

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39955777/how-patriots-legend-bill-belichick-end-nfl-job

lol so Kraft is like "if you couldn't break Shula's record with me, you're not breaking it with anyone"

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

*sighs*

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

kiimo posted:

The people of San Diego and the people of St. Louis might have Opinions

Just gonna say, I do not put it past Tepper to try to move the team at some point, especially ifwhen things continue to not improve.

I wouldn't bet money on it or anything, but I wouldn't be shocked if it happened

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

ozymandius1024 posted:

Imagine how lame Bryce would be in either of those clips.

*shudders*

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

kidcoelacanth posted:

that sounds rad please report back

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I can imagine Frieren picking for her NFL team, the Falcons, by drafting a second QB in the first round because "It won't be long before Kirk is dead. Shouldn't we have a replacement?" not understanding how humans react to things like that.

lol

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Okay that was loving cool.

Micah discovering a new career for when he retires

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Soul Glo posted:

as a panthers fan, it is depressing that cj stroud has delivered so much good content this week

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Well poo poo now I'm a Panthers fan.

So that Bryce Young guy, I think he's the future, just gotta keep building up around him. How can you not love a down to earth owner who will go into random restaurants showing their pride in the team and to talk to local business owners about his plans? It's been a rough patch but things are looking up.

Y'know, I was all doom and gloom on the Panthers, but your positive spin has convinced me otherwise!

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

A Sneaker Broker posted:

I legitimately hope that Tepper’s foul stench doesn’t rub into Xavier Legette. He’s gonna be good.

Same. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Red Hogs was up there which hell yeah

They wouldn't even have to change their current mascot if they did that one!

they absolutely should