Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all the jets uniforms using the same colors look the same to me. goon uniform blindness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

someone said it was his anti-depressant/anti-anxiety medication and it's on the nfl PED list because it helps you to be more calm while playing. i believe it was k. kringle on twitter

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you can fix every player if they sign to your team

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hopefully one day they will see. that anything can happen in the national football league

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the bengals probably offer actual old food or something

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Docjowles posted:

I thought that was like a million years ago during the Marvin Lewis years. And it wasn’t because Marv wanted it

yeah they improved from a small high school F- to an NFL F- over the years

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm mad at joe burrow for going to ufc. steelers easily attain the best person qb crown along with all their other accolades and championships

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the bengals are trying to do with tee higgins what they did with jonah williams where they just completely ignore the player and go about their last season like nothing is going on. i'm sure the stonewall poo poo is already part of their rep and going to affect free agency in some capacity. bengals/ravens/steelers/browns 2025 super bowl champions. WOW okay so the most amazing thing just happened to me and I can't help but share it with the world. American Airlines instituted a new policy where you have to pay to take a carry-on onto the plane. Which is ridiculous but off topic. I consolidate my bags into one and they measure it and say it's just a little too big. They proceed to charge me $50, except they only take credit card, no cash. Since I just got back from Europe all my cards are being declined as Chase doesn't know I'm back. They tell me that I'm going to have to miss the flight and head back to the ticket counter to pay down there. I'm pleading, devastated after a long day of travel.

Then, this man walks up and says, "How much is it?" They tell him $50 and he says "I got it."

I'm astonished and tell him it's fine not to worry and he hands the lady his card as the American Airlines employees stand in silence shocked by this man's generosity. They swipe the card and he tells me to have a great flight and hop on board. I'm crying as I write this and as I board the flight. This man was an angel. I stop him as he's sitting in first class and try to give him my money but he just shook me off and told me to pay it forward. My heart is so happy. There are good people in this world. Be that person for someone because I know after this I sure will be. Update: It was NFL player Jermaine Gresham

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Mar 11, 2024

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one of the bengals' comp picks got changed from a 6th rounder into a 3rd rounder due to joe burrow's recent publicity efforts. i believe you've seen it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the panthers are in a tough spot. but if bryce young doesn't look good after a few games i think you have to hand the reins over. with a little luck andy dalton will be looking to pass dan fouts, sonny jurgensen, and joe montana for all time touchdown passes. let's make it happen

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

got to hand them over

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

haha. luigi got hit in the drat loving oxnards

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the texans should use #EA906C with #EEE2DE in place of their reds and whites

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

russell wilson will do well on the steelers. they used to play like he used to play. both of them will get back to it. i'm the football observer

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's a bad deal but he should be more productive if the texans don't run out of the shotgun 99% of the time, and they probably see the same window in signing him to pair with a cheap qb as the bengals did when they gave him a huge deal in 2020. if houston does use him the same way then there's nothing good about it but they might get 1 nice season

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's what happens when you live with me in my house in muldraugh

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kidcoelacanth posted:

oh boy! gather round, everyone! it's an NFL holiday! it's "there's a new uniform or logo to look at so we have to rush in to say how much it sucks" day! how are you gonna celebrate?

i don't like the uniform

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i like the dolphins one. i probably wouldn't give a crap if i didn't love the nfl!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Doltos posted:

I left the stove on and the base is on fire now

np. got 400 worms

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

steve smith tried to apologize to jerry jeudy because he did so well in a game, and then jerry jeudy said gently caress off bitch. i'm surprised no one liked that. he must suck really bad

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i like the name hip drop. it reminds me of early 3d platformers. please put the name on something else that is going to be legal

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all right.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

very true

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in 15 years ballcarriers will still be allowed to get low and ram people with the top of their head, and sometimes even get a free 15 yards for doing so

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you should think about likeing the rams

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's ok that damien harris had to retire. he has 5 pension credits and can access it without penalty in just 28 years

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they need to blow plays dead when someone is going to be gotten. if a player with the ball is about to be gotten, that's it. they collect their yards and huddle up or what have you. this way, equal responsibility for a safe game is placed on all players instead of half of them. one half of the players are—at all times—responding to someone who is allowed to do anything imaginable and they can't even come close to predicting what it could be in the split-second that it takes to try and do their job. it's worse than trying to catch a beyblade made out of a large circular saw blade. it's ridiculously unsafe. the current suggestions and changes are to prevent the circular saw beyblade catchers from using strong metal pipes to enforce some sort of resistance because the pipes sometimes causes the circular saw beyblades to receive nicks and chips in them. edit. hey i was just thinking about it and the hip drop can never be safe in a situation where two people have significant forward momentum. the person behind will always continue into one or both legs unless the hip drop tackle is performed on a player who is already 'stood up'. get that crap out of here. i hope everyone here and their loved ones are safe regarding the key bridge incident.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Mar 26, 2024

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i recorded the call where they refused to let me cancel and let them know beforehand. i timed the call at 19 minutes, after a 15 minute wait. informed the bank of the situation and they issued me a new card. i would consider a class action lawsuit but it seems like there are barely any people who weren't able to cancel and i could/should have just tried again until another person was handling my account. but i don't care and will die within the next 10 years. the cincinnati bengals will be 1-3 in the super bowl soonly.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he needs to gain 20 pounds of hustle

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

columbus chargers. toledo superchargers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I hope L'Jarius Sneed is safe and alive

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

maybe his throwing motion irritates and inflames that sucker because he gets that a lot. cut it out

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that place needs to get rid of their uncaring steve kerr rear end coach and get someone who instills accountability in the players. jason garrett

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've been impressed with the way rashee rice has handled the situation after eating a piece of poop. at best they're going to get him for being a mildly willing witness to someone else eating a piece of poop which won't carry the consequence of being cut

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

none of the team owners wanted to fork up that last little 350k to pay the pop megastar for associating herself with the nfl

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

reaching for the wrong drat key!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Lamar can't throw

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's too bad there's no rodgers vs burrow

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they're going to have the weirdest touchdowns... possibly ever