Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Are you saying goons aren’t the arbiter of hype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Hey a division win gets you to the playoffs just the same as 12 wins

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Finally the most prosecuted group is getting representation

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I don’t think people consider him soft

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

fsif posted:

Hey no doubt Sean Payton is a shithead, but that tweet is—I guess—counting on no one actually watching the video it's quoting? There's nothing there that even remotely suggests Wilson's contract would have been in danger for snapping back at Payton.

Yeah I watched the video, it basically is a recap of the staring contest between him in the broncos over the injury guarantee. Nothing about the contract as a whole

Wonder if he quoted the wrong tweet?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

It should be said that the guy tweeting is a former NFL QB

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

indigi posted:

plenty of Trump voters regularly volunteer at soup kitchens and homeless shelters my man, probably more often than you

Hell yeah own him by making up your own fanfic about a stranger

The supernatural crossover will be devastating

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

TheBizzness posted:

For awhile = 6 weeks

The Bucs won a playoff game and their numbers are pretty similar over all.

Tua will get more, certaintly but it shouldn’t be 50.

The dolphins list to the superbowl champs while the the Bucs beat a dying team doesn’t seem really comparable

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

People never think it through in what your moving onto

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Weren’t you the guy mad people were posting trump or whatever

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I assume your calling the people religiously following a former players tweets to online and not just your posting enemies

Though if you have posting enemies your to online in itself

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

fsif posted:

I don't think anyone that actually posts here can credibly accuse someone else of being "terminally online" without glass shards slicing their faces.

Sounds like someone (who is not me) is being terminally online right now

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Doltos posted:

It takes me 5 minutes to create videos as a hobby but go off bad draft thread poster

Sounds like someone has a posting enemy

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

seiferguy posted:

https://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/robert-griffin-caleb-williams-tell-bears-no.html

RG3 suggests Caleb Williams should pull an Eli and force the Bears to trade him, which isn't a bad suggestion, until...

That’s some impressive loyalty considering how RG3 career ended

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Chiche was intentionally abrasive so I assume he was fishing for the reactions he got

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

That’s all of SA let’s be fair

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Kurgarra Queen posted:

Man, this is like the chat thread, except bad. So sorry the cop got his feelings hurt :rolleyes:, we should definitely continue this derail for another few pages.

Don’t worry it’s just the usual suspects crying as they are want to do

Give them a chance for a weak zinger and they will move on

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

France getting the Saints is called synergy baby

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Also lol at them giving the Rams all of Asia

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

sharknado slashfic posted:

It's weird that there are 7 teams missing

The packers as a collective refuse to partake in this economic imperialism

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Pretty soon we will have enough players to form a team of roaming potential felons. Play a game and then move on before the cops find you

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

kiimo posted:

Catholics also think Jan 1st is the start of the new year as far as I know

Yes it predates them as it’s from the Roman’s. Though they used to celebrate their new year two months later but changed it as it made war really difficult

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

This has the same energy as that weird tree chopping bit

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Harbough hasn’t been an NFL coach in about a decade and we are more or less just pretending that long a hiatus doesn’t matter

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

a neat cape posted:

Yeah we should have hired *checks notes* Dan Quinn instead.

???

What are we doing here

You can be as hype as you want, it’s the honeymoon phase after all. But these insane bullshit he’s doing should be concerning

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I didn’t care but this is going to make the chargers flaming out a lot more entertaining

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

fsif posted:

Almost certainly.

I'm sure Kraft liked Brady more on a personal level than he ever did Belichick, but Kraft made what he thought was the pragmatic choice. Whereas Brady faced a very obvious physical cliff as he aged, theoretically he could still milk many more years of THE GREATEST COACH OF ALL TIME.

But then said coach/GM was loving pretty bad without Tom Brady.

I mean realistically the Pats would also have been pretty bad if Brady stayed but grass is always greener on the other side

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

At Bills age I doubt he’s got the energy for that kind of intrigue, unless they start winning I guess and he gets it for free

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Tom went through a lot of effort to seem as bland as possible so there can’t be much material that the audience will understand

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

This whole thing is silly because they drafted Love for one reason, it looked like Rodgers was on his way out at the time so drafting a replacement made sense. It didn’t work out because Rodgers rebounded but this isn’t like Cousins who just got into town

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

That being said Rodgers was known to go to established receivers because as he got older Rodgers got a lot more risk averse.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Amy Pole Her posted:

2.5 ounces of shrooms dang man. Going to a forest festival or what

He got a discount for buying in bulk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Midnightghoul posted:

I feel like that's a bad hit man if you have to help them

You should at least get a discount