Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Gavok posted:

The cat of the railway train?
"He was in the Amazon with my mom when she was researching cats just before she got run over by a train..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

well why not posted:

the idea that the cast did not do their due diligence about this not being MCU is a joke. it’s ridiculous to think that someone in the movies is less au fait than the children who watch these things
tbh I think it's very possible that Sony actually believed they were getting the go-ahead to link these movies to the MCU and then had to walk it all back. It would line up a lot with the whole "editing the movie so Peter Parker isn't a factor" thing.

And of course if that was their intention they would have been pitching it to the actors based on that best case

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Open Source Idiom posted:

He has likenesses mocked up from memory and then he runs facial recognition on those designs.
2003 was a crazy time

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Gripweed posted:

That’s an easy fix, as long as the meal being served is soup. Simply connect all the bowls with concealed soup tubes to a simple computerized soup distribution unit under the table. Then program in every character’s soup consumption rate and the time of each shot during the scene. Then resetting the soup levels for each shot is the work of a few keystrokes, as the soup distribution unit automatically refills or drains all the soup bowls as needed.

Tell your friend to work smarter, not harder.
don't forget to remove all your teeth before you shoot. wouldn't want those getting in the way

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I dunno it just sounded like a tim and eric bit!!