Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I caught it yesterday for my birthday and, yes technically it was a bad film for the reasons stated but it was also a charming bad film.

Edit
If you told me it was a pilot episode for a Disney TV show about orphan Spider Girls and their psychic blind mom I'd believe you and I'd set my expectations that low.

RandomPauI fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Feb 18, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I wonder what the first script was like

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Just to be clear, is Dakota not caring the reason why the villains' lines got poorly ADRd? Or why she foresaw him crushed by one letter, but he wound up crushed by another?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'd just handwave it as something to do with changes to traffic between the two timelines. Like, the "She books it" timeline causes the villian to not get stuck at a red light or something.

I'm not gonna bother figuring out the timeline, that's the job of the script supervisor.

Edit: It could have been more interesting if Web's personality shifted just a little bit after each time she died, and she could really only predict/prevent her death until her trip to see Yoda's in the Dagobah system some guy in Peru.

RandomPauI fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Mar 18, 2024