Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

one of this year's contenders for biggest mess is about to come out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_76M4c4LTo
“He was with my mom in the Amazon when she was researching spiders right before she died.” - Madame Web

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1755310212808835264

anyway, i'm sure it'll be more boring than outright bad, but whatever, Sony keeps putting out these weird spiderman adjacent films and god bless em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Venom 2 was a mess but I did think venom was a fun time.

We don't talk about morbin

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
They already had sequels lined up? Lol

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Cocaine still rules Hollywood

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Studios should try making good movies

Like madame web

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Yup

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

CelticPredator posted:

I do not understand what’s to argue about saying people cared about venom which lead to their choices that made the film interesting. What made it good was the fact that Hardy went for it and got weird with his choices and fought for those choices, because he cared.

What’s the problem with saying cared lol

hes right here yall

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Grendels Dad posted:

So does Neil Breen.

What's being argued is how much Dakota Johnson is to blame for taking the role in Madame Web when she appears to be very pissed off about it afterwards. Some say she just needs to shut up and take her money, some seem to say her care levels weren't high enough to either make the movie good or to suss out that the movie will be poo poo before taking the role. And some say she's been screwed over by her agent or the studio or both.

there are many reasons why sony continues to make bad not spiderman spiderman movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Gripweed posted:

That’s an easy fix, as long as the meal being served is soup. Simply connect all the bowls with concealed soup tubes to a simple computerized soup distribution unit under the table. Then program in every character’s soup consumption rate and the time of each shot during the scene. Then resetting the soup levels for each shot is the work of a few keystrokes, as the soup distribution unit automatically refills or drains all the soup bowls as needed.

Tell your friend to work smarter, not harder.

Ai driven soup mechanism for film