Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

MacheteZombie posted:

Venom 2 was a mess but I did think venom was a fun time.

We don't talk about morbin

Venom 2 actually lost something when they got a director in on the joke. The first Venom was so fun because it was watching the filmmakers lose control of the film to Tom Hardy in real time, like the cast was rebelling against the entire concept.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

I thought Tom Hardy in Venom sounded like he was doing a Charlie Day in It's Always Sunny impression half the time.

I know a lot of people liked Venom 2, as far as these things go it's fine, but it seemed a little too satisfied with itself for being goofy. Whereas, the first one has Tom Hardy jumping into a lobster tank and taking a bite from a lobster -- which the director was adamantly against until Hardy won out.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Is a Webillion more or less than an Argyllion?