Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
They really should just go ahead and market it as a movie so bad you have to see it.
Cats was the best time I ever had at a movie. All of Burbank impromptu'd a packed high/drunk showing and I understand the joy of Rocky Horror Picture Show now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Vintersorg posted:

Yeah, that worked so well for them...

I mean, not much risk now.

Might as well have some fun with it.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I love the story about Fairuza Balk asking Marlon Brando for advice on the set of Moreau and him being like, "Oh, I don't know, I haven't read the script. But you're lovely, you'll be fine!"

There are lots of wacky Brando stories, really.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
So was somebody being facetious, or did villain guy seriously use face recognition software on his vision?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Open Source Idiom posted:

He has likenesses mocked up from memory and then he runs facial recognition on those designs.

I wish there was a version of the movie where he actually got the wrong girls because he was essentially witness-sketching masked women from a dream he had.

Like he's actually just looking for this guy:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Ol' Petey shows up to his wrestling match as the Zodiac Killer.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Just watch a supercut of Dakota Johnson fumbling with a can of Pepsi and you're good.

Genuinely, what is the reason for not having her drink/fake drink from the cans? Once you see it, it dominates every scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
But... it's a can. It's the one thing on screen that you can't see into.