Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Fabulousity posted:

A million years ago there was a thread about goons trying to join eHarmony because the joke was if you played their little game you'd get rejected because you weren't a proto-Christofacist in the 2005ish era. You were "too Goony" and that was a badge of honor. Everyone posted their rejection screenshots and we loled.

A subset of those goons turned around and did the same thing to OKCupid and as of TYOOL 2024, there is a non-zero chance one of the freaks that came from that happening is posting on this dead dumb comedy forum and they don't even know that they exist because of a goldmine thread attempt that was a faulty concept to start with.

You are here because, "there must be lols". Like, how do you grapple with that?

With a classic Figure 4 Leg Lock

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Eeyo posted:

idk what that man is going to do with all those q-tips but i don't think i like it

You don't want him to have the cleanest weiner?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

It's The Head Of Vecna! Oh, and that namless dude he's been hanging out with.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

o poo poo we doin tha Humpty Hump?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Heroes took a massive swan dive in quality from season one to season two

That was duing the writer's strike, yeah.

goatface posted:

Until I just went to look up how badly Heroes season 3 did, I was honestly unaware that season 4 ever happened.

I turned off the TV near the end of Season 3 when Nathan was killed, and instead of doing like they did for HRG (using Claire's blood to bring him back) they decided to make Sylar be Nathan. That was the end for me.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Kirk Vikernes posted:

There's a whole photo shoot of her posing with a Acura Integra. Her poses are awkward as hell and it was mocked on SA and various car forums I belonged to at the time.

It's Demver!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Man, I loved Paranoia. One of the most fun games I ever ran. :allears:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

SonOfGhostDad posted:

i'm gonna check it out. have you played any of the newer editions?

No. Just the original red box set.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I've seen the Rip and tear! panel many, many times, but never knew it was from an entire comic. I though it was just a panel from something like a 4 panel fan comic.

That was the dumbest thing I've read in awhile, but in a good way. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Dick Burglar posted:

let he who did not draw lovely anime-inspired art when they were in middle or high school cast the first stone

thankfully most of us grew out of that pretty quickly, and also most of ours never got uploaded to the internet

There was no anime when I was in middle and high school. Why is anime so goddamned embarrassing?