Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
I don’t actually care who wins I’d just like it to be an exciting contest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

I. M. Gei posted:

I am excited for the halftime show featuring Usher.

Usher owns.

imo the least inspiring choice in some time, but maybe he’ll hit it out of the park

While we wait, if you were in charge of booking the Super Bowl halftime show and anyone alive would say yes, who would you get? Complete with surprise guests of course.

I don’t know who my headliner is but at some point a reunited Oasis is popping up unannounced to lead the stadium in a medley of Don’t Look Back in Anger, Champagne Supernova, and Wonderwall before going right back to never sharing a stage again.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Excellent answer. While I’m thinking millennial nostalgia and epic stadium sing-alongs, I guess I’d have the Killers drop in to do Mr. Brightside and the White Stripes to do Seven Nation Army.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

BiggerBoat posted:

No one will ever top Prince.

IMO it’s Prince followed by Katy Perry and beyond that it gets pretty debatable. Madonna probably in third but those top two are rock solid.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
He
Washed
Feet

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

How much damage could the Hobby Lobby people have done with that money instead of making an AI feet commercial?

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

NJM posted:

"Hey, our product shares the name with an actor from 15 years ago!"
"Sign him up!"

Millennial nostalgia is the name of the game man. We have become The Demographic. It’s our turn.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
That is a hell of a pass breakup

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

shyduck posted:

Those nerds candies are good ngl

I think Mike Leach was on record as being a fan

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007