Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Thanks for starting this

Pretty cool matchup this year, all things considered, even though it wasn't what I wanted. I have no dog in this fight, really. AS an Eagles fan, I have some attachment to Andy Reid even though I'm still bitter that he waited to get to KC to go from a good to a great coach. When he left Philly, he remembered he could run the ball once in a while, learned to clock manage and really figured out how to play to the strengths of his team instead of asking Donovan McNabb to throw the ball 60 times every game.

I grew up really liking the way Joe Montana played QB and learned to kinda like the 49ers. Then, in the early 90's, I lived in SF for a while and kinda got caught up in the fandom there so I've always really dug the organization so I hope they win.

If I were betting, I'd take KC but I'm rooting for the 49ers and the fact that the line hasn't moved in two weeks is telling me something here.

Also, I get to a point with certain teams (Dallas in the 90's, New England) where I get tired of the same team always getting the Lombardi Trophy so, for me, as much as I love watching Mahomes play, I kinda love the idea of the last pick in the draft whipping his rear end on the national stage.

So go Niners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

wandler20 posted:

I'm going for the 49ers so to show my anti Chiefs support I'm wearing my Bucs Super Bowl LIV Champion hoodie.

But what I care about most is hoping my numbers hit on the Super Bowl board.

Which ones you got?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

kiimo posted:

I would loving love an oasis halftime show zero sarcasm

No one will ever top Prince.