Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
loving Creed?! What the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

HonorableTB posted:

Creed's first album was fire and I won't hear any lies

Fire and brimstone, sure

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

Watching this game at my brother's, and I think it's the first time I've experienced watching an NFL game on streaming as he's on YouTubeTV.

I'm trying to keep up with the game, and I'm realizing we are a play behind every time I look at the thread.

If this is the future, it sucks.

Same thing happens with Comcast, so it's not just streaming

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Detroit hosed up by not going for it and now SF

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

General Dog posted:

Seems like people should talk less poo poo about Shanahan and more about the coaches who aren’t making regular Super Bowl appearances

There's plenty of time for both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Hilario Baldness posted:

Should've treated that last drive like it was touchdown or bust territory Kyle my boy