Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

gently caress the Cowboys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I want to say once again, it has been a fine season shitposting with everyone here in Taylor’s Football Funhouse, even the disturbed individuals who root for Dallas sports teams, the deranged lunatics analyzing obscure stats to claim that Dak Prescott is the 6th best QB in the NFC East, and AFC North fans who enable Kawalimus and will one day be subpoenaed after his attempt to kidnap John Harbaugh ends hilariously on national TV. May we have good posting today, and I’ll see the true degenerates again for the Combine and Day 3 of the Draft.

Except those of you who supported Tom Brady. Y’all can burn in hell.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

davecrazy posted:

Tommy DeVito nooooooooo!!!!!

What?! Did he end up in a hole in the desert outside Vegas?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Meh, get that endorsement money while ya can, Tommy.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Chris Conley?!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I’ve been at a party, hence my lack of posting, but let me say: holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Black Sunshine posted:

There's been a disturbing lack of gently caress the Cowboys posts and I blame you for it

gently caress the Cowboys