Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Patrick Mahomes smiling like "haha we're gonna get this after seeing that underhand toss"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

49ers have the opportunity to do the funniest thing right now

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

PupsOfWar posted:

the NFL only has one real rule, which is gently caress the cowboys

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

3rd and magical

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

BOOYAH

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

don't push

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

now for the sidebet on whether or not kelce proposes to tswift

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

bradzilla posted:

Came for the meltdowns, not disappointed lmao

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

is that a crushed velvet suit

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Good soup! posted:

*throwing off my beer hat that barely fits around my enormous obese head and taking out the smallest 49ers branded derringer from under my chin* say that poo poo agan

you fire the bullet but a second chiefs-branded derringer intercepts the bullet in mid-air

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

don't worry everybody you can get your "49ers Super Bowl LVIII Champions" t-shirts if you download Temu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

as soon as the OT clock stopped the kelce's kipped into a flask of 151 for-sure