Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Elendil004 posted:

It's cool that you can buy chinese crap even easier now

Better to buy it direct than getting it at 500% markup here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Petey posted:

my main contribution to this Super Bowl party so far was saying that I was rooting for Taylor Swift’s private jet that she takes from one side of the stadium to the other to crash into it to help prevent more environmental crimes by mediocre white women. So now I posting because I’ve been sent to do dishes in the kitchen while her friends cool off

lol I'd just lock you outside. What a fuckin party downer.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

This is the first halftime show I can remember where they're on the field.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Probably a good idea to not bring in someone who outperforms the headliner

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Is that fire real because that's the only way to explain sweating like Ted Striker in Airplane

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Patrick Stewart commercial best so far

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Butker for mvp

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Neighbor with a hard r

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papersack