Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

ChrisBTY posted:

There is almost nothing I can say about this situation that belongs in this board instead of CSPAM.
Just...loving hell.

Thank you for the restraint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The obvious solution is to allow only states with sensible gun control laws to win Superbowls.

Thank you Cowboys for your head start on keeping Americans safe.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Kalli posted:

The obvious solution is to allow only states with sensible gun control laws to win Superbowls.

Finally a chance to let NFL London shine

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kalli posted:

Gonna be awkward for the NFL to have to permanently cancel the Superbowl

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Kalli posted:

Hawaii hosts every superbowl from now on.

If you didn't see, their supreme court recently gave the SCOTUS a double thumbs up and said "nah bro, we're still enforcing our dangerous weapon laws like Hawaii has since long before a white person had ever been there.

e: I misread your post and now that I re-read it, :lol: Still leaving my post about Hawaii.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Shutdown Fullcast finally put into words why I'm still not tired of the Travis/Jason Kelce coverage yet: they're the two different sides of Big Galoots. The country has had a shortage of Big Galoots lately that we can all laugh at/with. They're like a buddy cop movie where both cops are loose cannons and throwing guns/badges at each other:

https://twitter.com/repgirlypop/status/1757857628590682531?t=XtvD25PhRHC22snqFXBpRg&s=19

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

facialimpediment posted:

Shutdown Fullcast finally put into words why I'm still not tired of the Travis/Jason Kelce coverage yet: they're the two different sides of Big Galoots. The country has had a shortage of Big Galoots lately that we can all laugh at/with. They're like a buddy cop movie where both cops are loose cannons and throwing guns/badges at each other:

https://twitter.com/repgirlypop/status/1757857628590682531?t=XtvD25PhRHC22snqFXBpRg&s=19

Really thought he was gonna go with “a shot of two people in love, panning over to you and Taylor”

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jason kelce is insanely easy to like it’s true

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
this shooting reminded me of the incident after a Bucks playoff game in 2022.

and by that i mean, we midwest cities are pumping a lot of money into the downtown "entertainment" district hoping to god the situations elsewhere don't get worse

i was just the wedding warrior for this little venue, but i'd get the email chains from all property managers downtown. grossest one was like 40 managers on the email, all complaining about 1 single homeless person on their properties the police aren't doing enough about

and then even with my paid security guard RIGHT THERE we had an armed robbery with a gun in the building lobby in the middle of a wedding LOL

20 Blunts fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Feb 15, 2024

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

At least post the long version lmao

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1757784644802453670

whoever lost that mask needs to come forward

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

kiimo posted:

whoever lost that mask needs to come forward

Taylor is busy with concerts in Australia.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I didn't really give a poo poo about the Chiefs winning or Travis Kelce, but watching Jason Kelce, freed from the chains of being a player and instead being a drunken, sloppy, cheerful orangutan has been a joy.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
So uh

https://twitter.com/mackenzi_dugan/status/1758137236233810090?t=ia55XYuztEBKpLilLUSB9w&s=19

This means that Jason Kelce has a way into the wrestling business via fuckin Taylor Swift knowing Jeff Jarrett of all prople. I'm now calling bullshit on the luchador mask story, that was a soft launch for El Centerico in AEW.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Just what the brain and joints need after playing football for over twenty years. Pro wrestling.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

facialimpediment posted:

So uh

https://twitter.com/mackenzi_dugan/status/1758137236233810090?t=ia55XYuztEBKpLilLUSB9w&s=19

This means that Jason Kelce has a way into the wrestling business via fuckin Taylor Swift knowing Jeff Jarrett of all prople. I'm now calling bullshit on the luchador mask story, that was a soft launch for El Centerico in AEW.

I repeat my previous implication: Taylor Swift brought the luchador mask

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/ActionNetworkHQ/status/1758279466286289236

lmao

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Taylor Swift throwing Mankind off the steel cage during Hell in the Cell. Tony Romo completely flabbergasted & screaming "Good God almighty! Good God almighty! They've killed him!"

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY, IS THAT TAYLORS MUSIC????????

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

I saw Miles Garrett being interviewed and he was talking about how Mahomes' got a dad bod, adding that 'he's actually really fit and looks after himself' and that 'you don't have to have the body of a greek guy.'

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lmao

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

Fat Jesus posted:

I saw Miles Garrett being interviewed and he was talking about how Mahomes' got a dad bod, adding that 'he's actually really fit and looks after himself' and that 'you don't have to have the body of a greek guy.'

You would think having a layer of fat around the trunk would probably be quite useful for reducing injuries while being hit too. Even Mahomes will get a few hits a game.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

not sure if that was your slip or his but, 'you don't have to have the body of a greek guy' lol

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

*stavros halkias walks in*

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

post hole digger posted:

not sure if that was your slip or his but, 'you don't have to have the body of a greek guy' lol

it's what he said

e: think it was on Mina Kimes show

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Look up Con the Fruiterer

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
This is a football subforum please take your wrestling discussion elsewhere.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Asproigerosis posted:

No.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Android Apocalypse posted:

Taylor Swift throwing Mankind off the steel cage during Hell in the Cell. Tony Romo completely flabbergasted & screaming "mumble mumble that's what I'm saying Jim! That's what I'm saying [exasperated noises]"

ftfy

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Anything involving a Hell in the Cell match with Jim Ross commentating is welcome, pay no heed to the fun haters.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

post hole digger posted:

Having been on a couple of European beaches, he definitely has the body of a Greek guy.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Tony Romo would loving ruin the spot yapping about some dumb poo poo

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
STFU Tony signs incoming in the crowd.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Black Sunshine posted:

Anything involving a Hell in the Cell match with Jim Ross commentating is welcome, pay no heed to the fun haters.

As God as my witness, Patrick Mahomes has been broken in half!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Asproigerosis posted:

Tony constantly breaking kayfabe to explain the signals the wrestlers and refs are giving

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Asproigerosis posted:

And he would still be better than the modern WWE commentary

Y'all haven't truly suffered through the worst money can buy at the commentary desk and it shows.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Kevino07 posted:

You would think having a layer of fat around the trunk would probably be quite useful for reducing injuries while being hit too. Even Mahomes will get a few hits a game.

Seemed to help Tua although it also sapped his already limited athleticism.

But he played all 17 games!!!!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

Wrestling and football have a lot in common

For one thing, the results are predetermined

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Cthulu Carl posted:

Tony constantly breaking kayfabe to explain the signals the wrestlers and refs are giving

lol

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Asproigerosis posted:

wrestling is cool can it nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Asproigerosis posted:

what about RG3?