Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I agree, where are the snipers?

Oof poor timing with the post two above

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Man I would not be standing around taking video on my phone while an active shooting was happening

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Thaddius the Large posted:

From the distance this video was shot at I might, but those schmucks 10 feet away? Get in and help or gtfo

Yeah that was more targeted at those schmucks, as you put well

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

kiimo posted:

Apparently all children are not considered in critical condition and are expected to make a full recovery.

Some of the injured were from the press of people, not gunshots apparently.

Real silver lining, but eh, still gently caress

Not like there’s ever a good time or place for a mass shooting, but the pulse one hosed me up especially bad as a gay guy who tangentially knew one of the dead, and a celebratory event being scarred like this is hosed. I was rooting hard against the chiefs but it’s a shame this will be hanging over this super bowl forever

(Hope it goes without saying that it’s far, far more hosed up for the victims and their loved ones and bystanders affected and everyone impacted)

just sucks, fuckin america

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It'll be forgotten inside a month by everyone outside kc.

true, ‘murica

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
See also after W was elected “Our long national nightmare of peace and prosperity is finally over” and “After Obama Victory, Shrieking White-Hot Sphere Of Pure Rage Early GOP Front-Runner For 2016”