Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I. M. Gei posted:

CNN is calling the Dunkin Donuts ad with J-Lo and Ben Affleck one of the best ads of the night and I cannot come up with the vocabulary to express how wrong they are.

Matt Damon was the only good part of that ad

Michael CeraVe was the best one imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

indigi posted:

but from the interviews at least some of them didn’t understand that

Players not understanding OT rules is a tale as old as time

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Hot Diggity! posted:

I don't think that there was much difference between the coaches. The Niners just ran into more random football poo poo and that cost em the game. Not much can be done about Greenlaw tearing his ACL, a player getting blocked into a punt that barely grazed them, or other further injuries to injured players. It was an insanely well coached and played game by both teams.

The hot take industrial complex demands that one side be immortal god-kings and the other blithering idiots that have never seen a football before. It’s stupid and reductive and discourages actually good analysis.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

Kelce clearly wasn’t “shoving” Reid like a lot of folks were claiming but I really can’t help but think “what if another player.. say Lamar Jackson… did that?” And how the reaction would be different

I’m just worried about his HOF narrative after that :ohdear:

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

Kevin Harlan :colbert:

“I’M CALLING BOTH GAMES!!!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Miss Lonelyhearts posted:

More ex-coaches should become announcers.

Bill waxes poetic for 30 minutes on the mechanics of the long snap on the last punt while Al tries in vain to actually call the game.