Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Adrenaline is a hell of a drug

dude didn't want a sad song written about him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
You'll stare directly at the ringz but never in a mirror

it must be exhausting always rooting for the antihero

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Nodoze posted:

49ers also got bailed out by a holding call on what would have been an abysmal 3 and out

that and they had a man downfield on the trick TD, which somehow went uncalled despite the NFL emphasizing the rule all season

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Thank you Taylor for saving the NFL's ratings :boom:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

facialimpediment posted:

I completely missed this poo poo in real-time:

https://twitter.com/SpaceCoyoteBDS/status/1757444583191933216?t=M96tNhcqeJtZDt5t4SeoRw&s=19

Reid, on a potential game-losing play, called a play where by design, Bosa was to be unblocked and caught in the wash of a whole bunch of faked actions that were never live. Football!

Bosa's little "wtf guys" shrug is killing me here. My dude, that was literally all you!