Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

lol we won again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Canned Sunshine posted:

Well that too. I'm just tired of the most openly racist fanbase getting to enjoy anything nice. gently caress Missouri forever.

lol

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i think most sports fans are probably pretty racist but i also have no hope in humanity so

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Canned Sunshine posted:

Yes; but the Chiefs are basically one step down from the Redskins, in terms of Native American cultural misappropriation, but using the tomahawk chop at games basically negates the less offensive name anyway.

So yeah, the sooner they join the ranks of mediocrity, the better.

lol

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Canned Sunshine posted:

And I'm not a 49ers fan so I'm not coping so much as just tired of seeing KC fans have happiness and success. Eat poo poo for awhile and then come back more humble, shitbag.

lmao

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Can we not do this bullshit?

i dunno i kinda love this guy

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i just find stepping out into the city and hearing fireworks and people screaming "wooooooooooo" in the distance from all directions to be a very uniting experience and i'm happy when any city gets to experience that

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Docjowles posted:

lmao I mean who cares but is it that hard to say "yeah it's the fuckin super bowl, I got too fired up, but we're good now".

yeah?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

and 3x more racist

doing my best, sir!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

gonna say the n-word any day now!!!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Canned Sunshine posted:

I give it less than two weeks before her and Kelce have "surprisingly" broken up, and then the NFL finds a new meme to push for the following year.

wow, you really think the nfl is that shallow?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

as a Chiefs fan i just wanna apologize for all my racism
i can't help it
i just love doing the chop and hating black ppl all the time
again, i'm sorry
it's just in my nature as a Chief's fan

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

*does the chop*

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Kirios posted:

Okay seriously if you’re actually a Chiefs fan why the gently caress are you here

Go enjoy winning another Super Bowl you dumbass - don’t post here

i don't enjoy anything cuz of the state of america

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Canned Sunshine posted:

I honestly look forward to the US splitting apart and balkanizing. I'm just curious which grouping my state will end up in.

But I'm sure the NFL will transcend that.

lol

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

*does the chop*

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

way ahead of ya in the trump thread

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Canned Sunshine posted:

Go back to D&D

good post

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

go to bed, man
this has escalated enough

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Canned Sunshine posted:

"Bed" to me means a medicated lack of dreaming, so I typically stay up late most nights because sleep itself is depressing to me, and I usually lay in bed thinking about how I wish I simply wouldn't wake up the next day.

well we've all been there but it's no excuse for being rude
but seriously, lay down and go to bed
tomorrow is a new lovely day for u to explore ur lovely options in this lovely world

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Canned Sunshine posted:

I'm pretty sure it was, because it seemed like the Saints' D was going a little... extra hard at Favre, in the 'Let's injure him however we can" way, and it seemed weird until a few years later when the whole Bounty Gate scandal came out.

oh, you're still going on about football...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

bunch of victims are kids
a lot of people got hurt in the stampede
several gunshot wounds
apparently