Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Game was shaping up to be worse than Rams vs Pats 2.0 until late second half but what a turnaround.

What an absolutely insane outcome for Hardman lol. Traded back to KC for nothing, has like 20 touches all season, has a brutal fumble earlier in the playoffs... and catches the super bowl winning pass ??????? Imagine getting that text from your agent that you're headed back to the Chiefs after Rodgers goes down and torpedoes the Jets season. Charmed life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I realize this isn't actually a thing but "Chiefs DST" should have been MVP imo. Chris Jones finished with a nothing stat line but he wrecked multiple crucial plays including what could have been an easy TD in OT. Blocked extra point. Lot of great plays in the secondary. Also yeah the stupid ball off a guy's foot which was total dumb luck but they capitalized on it.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Zwabu posted:

In postgame interview on SportsCenter, Kelce said he was telling Reid how much he supported him in a loud angry fratbro kind of way. That's his story anyway.

lmao I mean who cares but is it that hard to say "yeah it's the fuckin super bowl, I got too fired up, but we're good now". Dude's e-brake skid into image management this year is funny. Was there a single shot of blackout Jason at this game? Cause I didn't see one and there had to be a blackout Jason at this game.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

ok thx for clearing that up

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kalli posted:

The obvious solution is to allow only states with sensible gun control laws to win Superbowls.

Gonna be awkward for the NFL to have to permanently cancel the Superbowl