Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

kalensc posted:

Missed all but OT.

Was there any gently caress-up, or just two strong teams trading scores?

The game was pretty poo poo until the 4th quarter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

The337th posted:

this is just about as unfunny as the genocidin' biden meme

Nah, that one is great just because it's going to trigger the poo poo out of the absolutely worst people

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

a.lo posted:

get home safe. everyone on the road is drunk and angry

This is every day though??

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

post hole digger posted:

Yeah it would have been crazy if they gave up a double digit lead and lost.

Mahomes' winning stat after being down by double digits is just insane.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Charlz Guybon posted:

KC only made it to overtime because they blocked a SF extra point

They would just been going for it in regulation with possibly the same result

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Dr_Strangelove posted:

I may have died :rip:

I’m too old for this much football drama

the last time I got that was when I was waiting in a rental car line at an airport while my mom was dying

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Harlock posted:

Chris Jones honestly robbed of MVP because of how many Purdy throws he disrupted with wide open WRs

Yeah, his impact on the game was massive.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
The only good justification for the 49ers receiving there is that their defense had just been on the field for a drive and were clearly pretty gassed

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
On top of your D being gassed in that situation, you're also giving a clearly gassed opposing D a long sit to recuperate if you don't take it first. I really don't fault the 49ers for receiving there whether they were aware of the new rules or not.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

kiimo posted:

Reminder that the pick the Chiefs used to draft McDuffie was the pick they got from the Tyreek Hill trade.

All the talk throughout the season in the GDT's about the Chiefs regretting trading Hill still cracks me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
lmao, tiktok is showing me videos of 49er fans smashing TV's