Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Lotta weird and bad posts that aren't laughing at the Niners choking again itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

On one hand I'm sad that the season is over but on the other I'm glad I don't have to listen to Tony Romo for a few months

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Man I completely forgot that the Niners traded for Chase Young dude was invisible for like the entire postseason

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Mystic Stylez posted:

He had two sacks on the game though?

Huh how about that my mistake

I would like to revise my comment to he was mostly invisible during the postseason

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Check this out: Brock Turdy

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

I don't think that there was much difference between the coaches. The Niners just ran into more random football poo poo and that cost em the game. Not much can be done about Greenlaw tearing his ACL, a player getting blocked into a punt that barely grazed them, or other further injuries to injured players. It was an insanely well coached and played game by both teams.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

trevorreznik posted:

Brutal. I do feel like this is a bit on coaching. Everyone everywhere knows the backup is going to get targeted and you need to shift things around to help him out.

Oren Burks was let go by the Packers. He's a fine special teams player but going from Greenlaw to Burks is an ocean-wide gap in talent. There's only so much help that can be given before it leads to other areas becoming exploitable.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Tony Romo sucks

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

It doesn't look like he is running at all actually

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Two armed people in custody per CNN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Asproigerosis posted:

This is a football subforum please take your wrestling discussion elsewhere.

wrestling is cool can it nerd