Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Grozz Nuy posted:

yeah but gently caress Tom Brady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Pimpcasso posted:

Luda and Lil Jon could hold down the fort

Lil Jon leads the crowd in singing Get Low.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fknlo posted:

lmao, tiktok is showing me videos of 49er fans smashing TV's

49ers fans need to just Shake it Off :dadjoke:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Hahahahahaha

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Ooof can you imagine watching hours of OT where it's just 3 and outs for infinity?

I’ve seen some multi-OT playoff hockey games where it never seems to leave the neutral zone for an hour.

By the third or fourth OT at 2 AM, you simultaneously love it and wish for the sweet release of death.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

a neat cape posted:

Playoff OT hockey unequivocally rules

:hmmyes:

That said, the 4 OT Panthers-Hurricanes game in the ECF last season took years off my life.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

TheBizzness posted:

The 5OT Lightning/Jackets game as game 1 of the playoffs, the season after the Jackets swept the best regular season team of all time Lightning, was nuts.

My wife and I left for dinner after a period of OT, ate dinner 20 minutes from the house and then came home to another period + of OT (the game was on where we had dinner).

If the bolts lose that game, I sincerely believe they do not win the cup that year.

That was the first game in the COVID bubble in Toronto too. I was working from home and watched the whole thing with my Dad. It started at like 3 PM and ended at like 9:20 PM and by the end I was cackling.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

The Dave posted:

(gently caress the Cowboys)

:hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:america: :smith:

I was just talking in another thread this morning that part of why I don’t like Valentines Day (Aside from being a single goon) is it’s the date of the Stoneman Douglas shooting and I had family there.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

kiimo posted:

whoever lost that mask needs to come forward

Taylor is busy with concerts in Australia.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

facialimpediment posted:

So uh

https://twitter.com/mackenzi_dugan/status/1758137236233810090?t=ia55XYuztEBKpLilLUSB9w&s=19

This means that Jason Kelce has a way into the wrestling business via fuckin Taylor Swift knowing Jeff Jarrett of all prople. I'm now calling bullshit on the luchador mask story, that was a soft launch for El Centerico in AEW.

I repeat my previous implication: Taylor Swift brought the luchador mask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Miss Lonelyhearts posted:

To be honest Gruden did this too in his own way, he was able to explain mostly offensive concepts like routes and qb windows to a national audience.

It gets lost now with everything that came out during his second stint with the Raiders, but Gruden the first few years he was doing MNF was great at color commentary, between explaining stuff well and his general shenanigans (Calling Peyton “The Sheriff”, his “Gruden Grinders”, similar stuff) and very popular for a while. It was after he’d been there 5~ years, when it became clear that he wanted to get back to coaching, and more so after Tirico left and he was paired Sean McDonough (Who wasn’t great and it was pretty clear he and Gruden didn’t work well together) that he went south.