Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Android Apocalypse posted:

:aaa: I completely forgot about the Nickelodeon broadcast. :doh:

The only question that remains is if Taylor likely went :a2m: for Travis to celebrate his win.

This is a hell of a way to start and finish a long post. Yikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Kelce clearly wasn’t “shoving” Reid like a lot of folks were claiming but I really can’t help but think “what if another player.. say Lamar Jackson… did that?” And how the reaction would be different

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Freaquency posted:

I’m just worried about his HOF narrative after that :ohdear:

Why do you think he freaked out like that? When the vote comes people will remember the play he sat out. That dark lonely day.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Active shooter at the local mall (gardens mall, Swick) here and apparently 3 dead. Dang. Like a mile away from me too

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Seriously. If you go looking for it, you’ll find it, and spreading that bullshit can only be a negative

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

kiimo posted:

Pretty cool joke oh hey just FYI my family and many many friends are at this parade

Oh god jokes?!? On MY something awful forums?!? (glad they’re okay)

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jesus Christ he shot 9 kids? He opened fire into a crowd of KIDS?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Fat Jesus posted:

those are some hot takes

What.. about it was wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jason kelce is insanely easy to like it’s true