Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Niners offense looked like they couldn't be stopped when they were mixing in the run so of course at the most crucial moment they go all in on the pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Charlz Guybon posted:

KC only made it to overtime because they blocked a SF extra point

This is true because KC would have scored a TD to win in regulation if they were down by 4

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

chamois posted:

in his defense that guy sucks

yeah but shin gave him the reaction he was looking for

Mega64 posted:

It'd take a lot for me to melt down that hard if my team even made the Super Bowl. Imagine being a fan for a team so terrible they couldn't even make a conference championship in nearly thirty years.

:negative:

(well not 30 years but the entirety of their existence)

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

remembrer the brief moment we got to lol at MVS for running 8 yards backwards. just live in that moment, the rest of the game didn't happen

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

whos that broooown posted:

He was alright for a while but he's too far removed from playing to be useful now.

It was fun when he was calling plays before they happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

This is a football subforum please take your wrestling discussion elsewhere.

Wrestling and football have a lot in common

For one thing, the results are predetermined