Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
I wonder if those underdog Chiefs will rise from mediocrity and win the Superbowl next year as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I hate the Shanahan family tree. His Dad wins 2 Superbowls with the Broncos and his son gives us 28-3 and now shits himself against the Chiefs

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

post hole digger posted:

Now that tensions have calmed, it was funny when that guy told that other guy to kill himself in the gdt.

LOL I missed that amongst all the chaos, seems normal

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Harlock posted:

If they actually draft or sign a WR, look out

Wow seems scary if this perennial Superbowl winner would actually have a good WR again, maybe they'd do the unthinkable and win a Superbowl or something?

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

^^^ holy poo poo, lol

YOLOsubmarine posted:

That guy always gets insanely angry at 49ers games, he should probably stop watching football and get therapy.

Yeah I mean, we all say some outlandish stuff in the midst of a poo poo posting spree but that's a bit too much

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

This thread sure went places after I went to bed last night!

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I feel personally attacked

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

What's wild to me is that Lamar and Burrows both make Mahomes money without giving Mahomes like results. I'm not saying they are bad QBs because they aren't, but like goddamn guys....

Wait until you hear how much money Daniel Jones makes and then brace yourself for Tua's upcoming contract.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

The Lions could've saved us from this bullshit but the script writers intervened on behalf of silicon valley.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

How do you have Nick Bosa and Chase Young and not just make Mahomes a permanent fixture in the turf?

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

How can the Raiders defense do him dirty on Christmas day in Arrowhead while they're fighting for the #1 seed and the rest of the league just shits themselves against him all loving postseason?

This is an outrage

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

really queer Christmas posted:

Why do people keep being weird about Taylor.

Don't shame someone for being brave enough to ask the difficult questions

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Chillmatic posted:

Least misogynistic anime-avatar dipshit.

As if it wasn't bestowed upon me by someone being mad at me for dumb reasons. Kinda like how you seem upset for a dumb reason.

It's like poetry, it rhymes

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

WoodrowSkillson posted:

if travis kelce does not retire to spend his time making sure his billionaire girlfriend is happy he is a moron for the ages

Tom Brady didn't retire for his supermodel almost billionaire wife and platoon of children so...

Sports people are just wired different

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Nick Bosa sucks confirmed

I've been saying for years that Bosa stole that Defensive Rookie of the Year award based on name recognition alone.

Maxx Crosby confirmed best Edge from that draft. Plus he's not a racist CHUD so that's just a bonus.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

USA! USA!

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Anything involving a Hell in the Cell match with Jim Ross commentating is welcome, pay no heed to the fun haters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

The337th posted:

Collinsworth would easily slide in and match their announce quality

It's probably not safe to have Collinsworth at ringside so close to underage fans.