Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Just like we all thought after week 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Clark Hunt is a Lego man come to life with less personality.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

Wasn't it an OT loss by the Chiefs to the Patriots a couple years ago that finally spurred that rule change? I remember watching some playoff game in a bar in 2018(?) where Pats/Chiefs went to OT. I turned around to talk to someone and when I turned back around the game was over because Pats got the ball and just ran it in on like the second play and ended the game.

No, that did happen. But then in the offseason the Chiefs proposed a rule change to allow both teams to possess in OT and it got voted down.

The following year the Bills didn’t get a chance to touch it in OT in the divisional round and the rule was changed that offseason.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I would generally that the Super Bowl will have “more viewers” every year.

Unless they are releasing the growth rate, keeping the measurement methodology exactly the same, and comparing to historical growth rate to show actual impact of Swift or the teams involved or whatever, it’s a very meaningless statement.

That said, they have may have done all that, I don’t actually read things any more. Lemme know when those charts are in a gif from Bois.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Nervous posted:

Looks like 200-250k F150 Raptors/yr and 50+ million big macs a year from some quick googling.

But besides that

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Kcfd is saying as many as 10 shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Or maybe it’s because they were just standing there