Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Does anyone have a Jeb! Meme but it’s Taylor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Darth Brooks posted:

My son started watching the game in the middle of the 3rd quarter and instantly started cheering for the 49ers. He was devastated when they lost and couldn't figure out why the game was over with three seconds left (He's seven and it was way past his bed time.)

Good game. It's hard to blame the 49ers for losing, the Chiefs gutted it out and were just that little bit better.

Tbf idk either. Why didn’t they play out the 3 seconds

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

YOLOsubmarine posted:

If your main thought while watching and immediately following the superbowl is “how does this relate to Donald Trump” please, I beg you, go outside, touch grass, don’t post

field goal or nothing

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

telling someone mad about football to touch grass might not be the best suggestion

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Toaster Beef posted:

it's cool be alive to see GOAT QB play happen but lovely to be a fan of literally any other team while it's happening

like i'm gonna be a dad in two months and i can't help but think one day a long time from now they're gonna be like "oh man you got to see brady AND mahomes in his prime, what was that like" and i'll talk about how special and unbelievably talented those dudes were and how they broke the game but the untold truth is gonna be "it kinda sucked"

this is actually an apt description of football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

also I'd just like to say gently caress the Raiders

no more free strip parking because of them

loving bullshit