Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Chiefs bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Pron on VHS posted:

Mahomes has 3 rings now. Whew. Peerless. Allen/Lamar/Burrow/Herbert/Stroud..argue amongst yourselves for challenger spot.

What's wild to me is that Lamar and Burrows both make Mahomes money without giving Mahomes like results. I'm not saying they are bad QBs because they aren't, but like goddamn guys....

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Oh yeah I'm aware of how much Jones makes and lol if Tua should earn anything close to Mahomes (I'm assuming he will have a bigger contact)

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

fknlo posted:

All the talk throughout the season in the GDT's about the Chiefs regretting trading Hill still cracks me up.

I do miss Tyreek, I think the team is way less explosive without him, that being said it's awesome they continue to win.

Doctor Teeth posted:

romo saying the low snap was uncharacteristic for creed is how i knew he doesn't pay attention/care anymore because that's been like the one consistent weakness of his game.

I was like "What the gently caress, Creeds snaps have been low all loving season"